Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Shin Hae Sun Breaks Down In Front of her Friends In Welcome to Samdal-ri Episode 3

Back-to-back dramas starring actresses Kim Yoo Jung from My Demon and Shin Hae Sun from Welcome to Samdal-ri?! Gosh, that is definitely golden! I am currently watching both dramas and these actresses knew what they're doing. They're definitely talented but looking back at their excellent past projects, experience honed them to the best actresses that they've become today. You know, actors/actresses who know how to convey emotions to the viewers without exaggeration and awkwardness, like it's just natural phenomenon that we're all watching, that's what I call best in the acting field. Okay, my personal preference I'd say? But I know a lot of you would also agree with me on that. These 2 are awesome in their own ways, different genres but same impact on how they acted out their character's emotions. 100% grade from me. 

Read also: Song Kang Saves Kim Yoo Jung From The Brink Of Death In My Demon Episode 5

Now let's talk about episode 3 of Welcome to Samdal-ri. Ahh.. seriously, that last scene made my cold heart warm again. lol Gosh.. I don't personally know the extent of how painful it is for Sam Dal going through such kind of difficulty in her life since I haven't been in that similar situation where the whole world is against her, but to witness what happened to her, my sympathy goes overboard for her. Ugh. It's so effin' unfair, life is so unfair to her. Yeah, she has that huge dream of her living in Seoul, she has that personal choice of not wanting to go back to Jeju. She's been living the dream that she chased after a very long time, it took a lot of struggles and hardships, lots of tears and effort, so... why does the universe make her feel like she's been wrong the whole time by making her experience such situation? 

Hmmm... I really do have a lot of questions for the universe but looking at it in a much more open-minded perspective... maybe that's just how it is. One person can never be right all throughout her life. We're all humans who doesn't know how to live life correctly. Universe is like our parents, it knows how we're truly living.. it knows what mistake should be corrected. It's hard to understand at first, but in the case of Sam Dal, I hope she would be able to find how to navigate through all these. And perhaps figure it out what it is that the universe is trying to tell her. 

Ain't it amazing? To ponder about life in general just by watching a good Kdrama? Hahaha! I hope you are all enjoying what you're watching guys, because I definitely am. This is my cup of tea, for sure.

Samdal finally having a reunion/breakdown with her guy friends surely is memorable. Sigh... they all have great chemistry and bond with one another, but misunderstandings are inevitable even with such smooth friendship. I fully understood Gyeong Tae's words and what he's trying to tell about failure...but for Sam Dal to hear such is very much inappropriate. Gaaah! I really hope they would iron things out again. I hope Sam Dal could take her pride down a little bit and start to fully trust her real friends. The way I see it, her 4 male friends are genuine. I hope she'll be able to see that and she'll be able to find comfort from them.


Comments