Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Shin Hae Sun And Ji Chang Wook Fell In Love With Each Other's Craziness In Welcome To Samdal-ri Episode 4

My favorite scene in episode 4 is definitely the seaweed fight between Sam Dal and Yong Pil. Bwahahaha! I really laughed out loud how desperate they were individually to win the fight. Kkk they're so childish and silly, I love them both. They both fell in love with each other's craziness so I assume that if they keep doing this, they would eventually fall back to each other. Well, having a glimpse of their past relationship and how they react to each other right now, it seemed like Sam Dal and Yong Pil didn't really want to break up in the past at all. There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding or perhaps someone else involved (not a third party tho) that led to breaking up unintentionally.

After watching episode 4, I already have a theory that Sam Dal's mother and Yong Pil's father has something to do with the breakup. Let's connect the dots... Remember the flashback scene where Yong Pil messaged Sam Dal through phone saying that he wanted to break up with her? And then shift forward to the present, the scene where Sam Dal heard the people talking to Yong Pil. She overheard them about how, she, Sam dal dumped Yong Pil in the past which wasn't the truth she knew at all. The events were contradicting and then the scene where Sam Dal's mother stumbled upon Yong Pil's father, they both ended up in an awkward situation. Ain't that fishy?! My theory here is that, Yong Pil's father might have something to do with the break up. I'm also suspicious that Sam Dal's mother knew about it and so she let her go to Seoul to find herself and move on from the heartbreak. Hmmm... what do you think? Again, this is just my theory... I could be wrong.. 


Anyways, I see a lot of people on my Facebook page, who are giving up on this show as they found it slow and boring. But as for me, I think it was all great. The drama portrays deep meaning about life in general, it's what excites me the most. Come on guys, we're only at episode 4 and it's themed to be a healing drama. What do you guys expect it to be? Fast paced, action-packed drama? Geez, you're in a wrong genre my friends. I understood that we all have different preferences on story telling, but so far... it's all good to me. 

As you can you see, this episode right now is reminding us that no matter what we do, people will always have a say about us. This is why we should please ourselves not other people so we could do a lot of great things in our lives. We should focus on ourselves instead and do whatever it is we wanted to pursue and do in this lifetime. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the thoughts. Loved your sharing. Agree with you that this drama had lots of deep meaning about life. It is about choices we make and how it impacts us years later. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this show!!! How can anyone not love it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your commentary. There are a lot of important messages in this show already. For those that are struggling with this show then maybe this is not your genre. I for one love this show and can’t wait for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a waste of JCW's talent. As to why he's in this drama is beyond me. I'm at episode 3 and I think I'll stop there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment