Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Byeon Woo Seok Exits In Misery While Lee Yoo Mi's Team Celebrates Victory In Strong Girl Nam Soon

Nam Soon and the others celebrates their success over war on drugs (aka against Si Oh) and once again, goodness prevail in the world. yay for them I guess? Lol it's funny how the 'good' characters were glad and wore huge smiles on their faces but I couldn't really celebrate along with them. Am I the only one who feels like that? The moment Ryu Si Oh dies miserably like that, it became a drag to me to watch the rest of the remaining finale episode. 

Yeah, yeah, blah blah blah. There are still people out there judging viewers like me who have the same sentiments of symphatizing with a bad person like Ryu Si Oh. What can I do? Ryu Si Oh's character is so well written to the point that he's the one I felt connected with and had the urge to protect from pain/betrayal than the portagonists of this show. (Except for Grannie) I think this whole show was greatly carried by the character of Ryu Si Oh. If only the writer gave Ryu Si Oh a better ending like changing for the better then it would have been a much fitting 'happy ending'. Everyone would be satisfied. This whole show is showcased entirely as comical that we couldn't take things seriously but what they did to Si Oh's ending was plain brutal so it was really off to me. Okay wait why do I hear people whispering 'but he's a dr*g lord who ruins people lives he deserves that blah blah blah what if he does that to you or your family you wouldn't say that.. blah blah blah. Whatever people, we're in a kdrama and Ryu Si Oh is my favorite character okay, alright? So just chill! 

Anyways, season 3 is coming our way and the main villain is.... Mr. Bread a.k.a the serial k*ller Nozh. Bwahahah! That new 'male' character who's going to continue the strong girl uh... man?... uh whatever series better be someone impactful as the character of Ryu Si Oh or else it's all over. Tbh, Nam Soon as the main character was so weak and the male lead was boring too! This show wouldn't be successful if it weren't for Geum Ju, Grannie and a great villain like Si Oh at all. 

What can I say with the ending other than it was 'just okay'? But I would still recommend it for the great character Ryu Si Oh. Sigh... if only Si Oh was given a chance to change like Hwa Ja... sigh...

Comments

  1. I agree completely.The character was developed without much thought - he was given a brutal childhood, which made him what he is today. And then, they villified him. Not fair. Compared to the pokerfaced police officer, he was umpteen times worthy of saving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't compare the first season to the second since they're completely different storyline, but I was disappointed. I couldn't connect with any of the characters except my handsome villain and grandma; whereas in the first season I liked so many of the characters. Honestly, the ending felt rushed and cold hearted. There was a scene with the leads talking about Si Oh's childhood, and they're like "he might have had a chance with the right parents" then nam soon happily says "I'm so lucky to have my parents"... excuse me? Lol. Why did I walk away from this show feeling like the "protagonists" were the villains, and the "antagonist" could've been the better hero. RIP SI OH. You're my lead lol. I'll protect you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment