Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

This Is How I Fell In Love with Fujii Kaze!!


Okay guys, I think I truly found the love of my life. lol I mean, it's been so long since I've been in love with a Japanese man and so my heart is so full right now to the point I'm being this delusional. Haha! Anyways, kidding aside, I really grew fonder of Fujii Kaze lately. Just like most of us, I assume, have discovered him on Tiktok due to this famous song Shinunoga E-wa (死ぬのがいいわ). After getting enchanted by this song, I've decided to search the artist behind this masterpiece. And as expected, I liked his every song. At this point that I'm talking about, I haven't really seen any music videos of his since I was listening to his songs via audios only even though I searched him on YouTube. It was not until today, that I've officially fallen in love with the artist Fujii Kaze when, finally, I watched his music videos. Dang, this guy just totally caught my heart. He looked free-spirited in most of the videos I've seen of him so far and that alone made my heart race like crazy!!! Oh those dance steps! Haha! It feels like he's so happy in his life and it helps, that he advocates self-love, love in general, and just seeing the goodness in everything in this life in his song lyrics, because it's so believable and somehow it gives that good vibes feeling. You know, just live your life the fullest and just be who you are and you'll be as happy as me.. something like that. I love it! I love him so much now!

The night before I write this post, I've encountered yet another video of him on Tiktok. He was singing one of my favorite songs of all time which is "Close To You" by The Carpenters. Gah! That made my heart swooned like crazy with his voice and piano abilities, like wow! I couldn't sleep right away! And that's the main reason why I've been blasting my ears with his songs from this morning up to this time that I'm writing this piece. 

Close To You

Now let me tell you how exactly I've officially confirmed that he's the love of my life. lol So yeah, as I was watching his music videos, starting from Matsuri then Damn and that one that made me realize he's the one, it's none other than Grace!!!! Wah! The song was so amazing to the point that I feel so touched with every words he's singing!!! It's real guys, I'm not kidding!! So this is how it feels to fall in love. Haha! The song and how it's visualized in a music video was truly a masterpiece. He has a lot of great songs and music videos, I admit that but I just know that this grace would become irreplaceable in my heart as it made me feel so enlightened. I don't know, I just felt good. When he sang the words, "I'm really glad to meet me, finally now I'm free, tears also has just started to shine" I totally lost it. I love this part so much, I couldn't explain more of this feelings it was so amazing! And that's that reason I knew, I'm in love with him. Haha! Kirari m/v made me fall harder. For sure!

Matsuri


Damn


Grace


Anyways, that's it for now, I'm going to enjoy this feeling I have for Fujii Kaze for a while with his songs and music videos. I hope you guys would check him out as well if you haven't. I swear, you wouldn't be disappointed with his songs. Seriously, this made me motivated to study Japanese language again. Like, finally!! Who knows, I might marry this guy in the near future. LOL!

Kirari


Comments