Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Kim Hye Soo Shows Her Authority Against Her Enemies In Under The Queen's Umbrella Episode 6


Now that the crowned prince has died, everyone who desires for the open position starts moving without subtlety anymore. It's not only the Queen Dowager that's ruthless here but also her poons. Damn, no one in the palace can be trusted except the Queen, her sons and her people. They even desire for the son of the late crowned prince to be dead. It's insane! However, I think I'm seeing hope in the palace after seeing the King making decisions in episodes 5 & 6. Maybe, just maybe, the King is actually someone different from his mother. I think he really is wise and has his own integrity when it comes to making decisions. First, he did not listen to his mother and court's demand to depose the ill crowned prince during his treatment, he also did not give in quickly picking the new heir to the crown just short after the crowned prince's death and lastly he genuinely has love and care for his sons and to his Queen. He may be a horny womanizer but actually has wisdom and golden heart. Wait, I won't regret saying that this early right? I hope not. 

Anyway, the death of the crowned prince (Bae In Hyuk) really tugged my heartstrings especially that scene where he asked for his mother to be strong and only then he can die in peace. Dang! My heart aches. Also that flashback scene where it showed the close relationship of the crowned prince and grand prince Seongnam. Gah! I lost it there. Truly, the crowned prince brought joy to the palace when he was born and great sadness over his early death. But that's just it, because only his death will remind his brothers that they need to become a man and stand on their own two feet. Become the next pillar for their mother, the Queen. She's in danger after all because of the Queen Dowager and those people whom wanted to claim the power of the throne. 



Not much is shown with the other grand princes' development but the fact that they all unite and abide the Queen's training sessions for them is a sign of what's to come in the next episodes. The grand princes will soon rise from their immature life and take chances to get that throne. 


Lastly, may I just point out that because the Queen was running here and there ungracefully (I meant out of the norm in the palace), I thought she was really like a joke. I thought, despite being the Queen, she is that useless in running politics but I was wrong! I can really feel his authority during the episode 6. Dang! That woman knows how to make those dirty men feel their inferiority. You go Queen!!! I hope she'll be safe until one of the grand princes takes the crown! 



Comments