Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

This is Kim So Yeon's END: Losing Everything But Her Motherly Love Remains |The Penthouse 3

Whew! I don't know where to start with this blog post, all the happenings in episode 11 of The Penthouse 3 really crashed me. It's been so long that I have tuned in to this whole 3 seasons of this drama and to finally see the downfall of the people who have been reigning all this time really got me affected. I know I've said hundred times already how much I hated Cheon Seo Jin before but, heck, seeing her powerless like in this episode really breaks my heart. Yes, I get it, she's only harvesting the outcome of her evil deeds and all of it should be given punishment. But to actually witness an inhumane and brutal punishment she had to go through, all of it felt so off to me. 

The Penthouse 3 really is like one of the best drama of this genre that I've ever watched. From the actors and actresses, the story line, plot twists, all of it were just insanely amazing! Did you notice how this drama built up our hatred against Cheon Seo Jin that we all wished for her to suffer in the end? The production is currently giving that to us right now as we slowly reaching the end of this final season. They are showing us a lengthy amount of Cheon Seo Jin's sufferings to satisfy our wishes. But in the end, by giving what we wanted, the production is making us feel differently. I felt that in my case! I hate Cheon Seo Jin so much after all those pain and evil deeds she has inflicted on Bae Ro Na, Shim Su Ryeon and other else's lives but while I watch this episode and witness the cruelness in her punishment made me wish all of it were a little lighter. Huhu.  

Do you know what makes this Cheon Seo Jin's downfall really heartbreaking? It's because despite the acceptance that she lost everything, her love for her daughter outshined till the very end. I honestly thought that she was only thinking about herself all this while, but no, she loves her daughter dearly. Only that she's blinded and overwhelmed by the power/control she has before, that this motherly love got overshadowed. Look at how despite she's on the verge of insanity, all she could ever remember and think about was her daughter Eun Byeol!

I do said in my previous episode reviews that I don't want anyone of them (Cheon Seo Jin and Joo Dan Tae) to die, for them to really go through hell but... huhu... I didn't expect they'll give all of it to us at once. (sufferings and death)

Perhaps it's because I have a really soft heart when it comes to mother-daughter tandem in this drama. I'm  touched that despite suffering from guilt and negative outcome of her mother's evil deeds, Eun Byeol is still sticking by her side. I judged her character of only admiring her mother when she's on top of her game but I was proven wrong when she's there fighting her way to be with Cheon Seo Jin even in her downfall. Sigh. Eun Byeol also knew about her father's true relationship with Bae Ro Na, that's why she's pushing Eun Cheol away for him to stay by Ro Na's side all this while. Eun Byeol, on the other hand, is staying by Seo Jin's side because she's the only one she has right now. 

But what makes everything so devastating is that, Eun Byeol's love for her mother is what also contributed to Seo Jin's destruction, worst, her death. huhu. The fact that Eun Byeol is the one that made her mother not remember anything and Seo Jin is looking for her in that kind of state, I can't help but feel so heartbroken in it because I know she only meant well for her. Huhu.

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments