Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Mine Tops Weekly Most Buzzworthy Drama List + Lee Seung Gi Tops Weekly Most Buzzworthy Cast Member List (May 3 - May 9)


I was really expecting that Taxi Driver would rank first on the list of Most Buzzworthy drama since the end of Vincenzo but I was surprised a new drama that premiered only this May 8! Wow! Omg, I'm so happy for Lee Hyun Wook! Will this drama become his break in his entire career? 

Most Buzzworthy Drama List For May 3 - May 9:
1. Mine

2. Mouse
3. Youth of May
4. Taxi Driver
5. Imitation
6. Sell Your Haunted House
7. Law School
8. Doom At Your Service
9. Revolutionary Sisters
10. Undercover

Taxi Driver was 2nd from the last week and it dropped quickly to 4. I still haven't seen Mine to be honest, even though Lee Hyun Wook has been one of my favorite oppas in the kdrama world. My time is very limited nowadays so I'm still thinking whether I'll check it out same with Doom At Your Service. Waaah!


Most Buzzworthy Cast Members For May 3 - May 9:

1. Lee Seung Gi- Mouse


2. Lee Do Hyun- Youth of May
3. Lee Je Hoon- Taxi Driver
4. Lee Bo Young- Mine
5. Go Min Si- Youth of May
6. Kim Seo Hyung- Mine
7. Seo In Guk- Doom At Your Service
8. Jang Na Ra- Sell Your Haunted House
9. Jung Yong Hwa- Sell Your Haunted House
10. Park Bo Young- Doom At Your Service

Just look at the 4 Lees on top of this list. lol Happy to see Lee Do Hyun, Go Min Si and Youth of May on the Most buzzworthy drama and cast member list, totally deserving! I love this drama a lot! Best romance so far of 2021 for me.

Too bad, Bossam: Steal the Fate didn't make it on the list but hopefully later on they'll appear on it.


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments