Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Lee Do Hyun & Go Min Si Reunited With A Kiss In Youth of May Episode 8


In the episode aired May 25 of Youth of May, the other night's storm was finally over for Hwang Hee Tae and Kim Myung Hee. 

When Hee Tae came to meet Myung Hee, he confessed with tears "Even though I understand you don't want me to come and that it's my fault you're having a hard time, I want to be by your side and be together." With that, Myung Hee came running towards him and wrapped him in her arms. 

Next, they went to Myung Hee's house and Hee Tae fixed the out-of-order radio. When Myung Hee commented "When we go to the countryside you'll be a good electronic repairman.", Hee Tae replied "Until when my mother got sick, my dream was to become an engineer. To become an electronic repairman is okay too, anything I will do as long as I'm with you." After they shared a kiss, he also added with a smiling face, "I'm not afraid of anything." 

However, that day was May 17, 1980. The day when the whole area of Gwangju was proclaimed under martial law, a preliminary notice for the tragedy that'll come next.


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments