Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

The Penthouse 2 Tops Weekly Most Buzzworthy Drama List (March 29 - April 4)


The finale episode of The Penthouse 2 aired last week and as usual, they topped the most buzzworthy drama list of that week. Vincenzo on the other hand is getting stronger not only with their weekly episode ratings but also in this ranking of weekly most buzzworthy cast member as Jeon Yeo Bin joins Song Joong Ki and Ok Taecyeon on the list. I think it's her first time to appear on this ranking ever since day week 1 of Vincenzo drama. I do think Vincenzo will be the one to take the no. 1 spot of The Penthouse 2 on this ranking. 

The Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Drama for March 29 - April 4:

1. The Penthouse 2


2. Vincenzo
3. River Where The Moon Rises
4. Mouse
5. Beyond Evil
6. Navillera
7. Sisyphus: The Myth
8. Miss Monte Cristo
9. Revolutionary Sisters
10. Oh My Ladylord

Among the top 10 dramas right now, I'm only watching Vincenzo and The Penthouse 2. Yes, I actually dropped Beyond Evil and Navillera along the way. I find these two dramas good but not enough to really satisfy my interests and time in watching them for a very long time. I like Navillera really, the message of the drama is really great! It's just that it's getting boring for me each episode and I thought they could do much better with the story telling so I tried watching till episode 3 but I guess this drama really ain't for me. As for Beyond Evil, I honestly got frustrated with each episode and it's straining me mentally. lol So I gave up on that and just drop it all the way. I'm not sure, maybe I'll watch it once it got finished and find out who the real monster is.

This April, more dramas will come out and I just really hope I'll be able to find the drama for me. Something that will catch my interests. Vincenzo is great too but I don't know, it's not as impactful to me than The Penthouse 2 and Mr. Queen or Love Alarm or even She Would Never Know. I don't know, maybe something's wrong with my mood lately that whatever I watch, they just don't catch my interests for a long time. Sigh. This is saddening.

The Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Cast Members For March 29 - April 4 are: 

1. Lee Ji Ah (The Penthouse 2)

2. Song Joong Ki (Vincenzo)
3. Uhm Ki Joon (The Penthouse 2)
4. Eugene (The Penthouse 2)
5. Park Eun Seok (The Penthouse 2)
6. Lee Seung Gi (Mouse)
7. Kim So Yeon (The Penthouse 2)
8. Kim Hyun Soo (The Penthouse 2)
9. Jeon Yeo Bin (Vincenzo)
10. Taecyeon (Vincenzo)

I like how Lee Ji Ah topped this ranking from the episode she appeared until the very end of The Penthouse 2. She's a queen indeed!

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments