Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Han Ji Hyun Found Out About Kim So Yeon's Deepest Secret In The Penthouse 2 Episode 4


I think this episode was rated to be 19+ because of the content from the phone that was discovered by Seok Hoon. I was really anticipating a new violent scene but I guess that was really it for episode 4. Anyways, now that Joo Seok Hoon found out about Cheon Seo Jin's negligence that brought to her grandfather's death, everything becomes more interesting on the villains' side. I mean, all of them are at each other's neck, awaiting for weaknesses to be discovered so they could use that against each other. Fortunately for Seok Hoon, she was the one to discover a weapon against Cheon Seo Jin first. And knowing Cheon Seo Jin's character, she won't just become a pushover especially to some kid, so there's a huge possibility that the girl in white dress who fell from the stairs could be Seok Hoon too. Hmm... that's just my speculation though.. 

On the other hand, I just have to say that I'm so proud of Jenny and her mother! Their character development was superb! Who would have thought that the ones who started the bullying incidents in Cheong-A Arts School and at Hera Palace would be on the side now of Oh Yoon Hee? The world is really round! It feels like I'm going to see another Oh Yoon Hee in the character of Jenny's mother, Kang Ma Ri, when it comes to having limitless willpower to protect her child. Whoah! I can't wait!


Can I just point out too how effin cool Oh Yoon Hee and Ha Eun Cheol became? I'm always in awe whenever I see them act so confident around Hera Palace people. Amazing!


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments