Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

True Beauty FINALE Episode


This is harder than I had expected, saying goodbye to my Wednesday and Thursday highschool drama, True Beauty. It was the finale episode that aired last night. I know the subbed video was already available around late at night but I waited till this early morning for me to watch it. Somehow, it's my way in prolonging True Beauty's existence..lol I'm still in denial that it was already finished. Sigh. I even logged out of facebook and stayed away from twitter hashtag trends last night. It was a real struggle restraining my curiosity seeing Seojun and Jugyeong's name trending. Oh the difficulties I've gone through. lol

But like I said, I finally watched the ending this early morning and guess what? The moment I saw Seojun's dejected face, I already started crying. Shocks! I'm that soft for Seojun. I was right from the start that Seojun already knew that Jookyung's feelings for Suho didn't change. His confession was more like his way to finally start anew and let go of his feelings after holding onto it for a very long time. The scene where he cried at fire exit stairs was so heartbreaking, it felt like I was the one being rejected. I just love Seojun so much that I could feel his pain over the screen. lol 

Let's move on to the good news though, Seojun may not be fortunate with his love life but maybe it was fate because he was being readied for his debut as a singer/idol. I'm not sure how that manhwa was ended (or is it still on-going?) but I just hope everything's good with Seojun. He deserved to be happy too, in all possible ways.

Ms. Strawberry and Mr. Grapefruit got married too! I may not be talking much about it but we all know how those two's relationship brought joy to us as well. It's true what Jookyung's mother said that their roles had been reversed. Ms. Strawberry is allergic to something sappy but she's willing to adjust for the always dramatic Mr. Grapefruit. lol I really laughed out loud and Suho gifted Ms. Strawberry tools, she's really the man in the relationship. I find her really cool, I wonder if I could be as cool as Ms. Strawberry. 

Kang Soojin and Jookyung's reunion was one of the highlights in this finale episode. Although it looked really rushed, and was not able to see the process of her changing, I still am very happy that the writer developed Soojin's character in a good way. I think Jookyung, Soo Ah and Soojin's trio group still is irreplaceable. They are the original and only them could weigh in my heart. 

Last but not the least, how can this blog post be complete without the two leads, Suho and Jookyung. Seriously, as much as I love Seojun very much, I also love Suho and Jookyung's relationship. This is literally the hardest for me in watching a kdrama, when I can't pick only one best for the female lead. In Start-Up kdrama, I knew from the very start whom my heart is rooting for which is Ji Pyeong. But in True Beauty, I couldn't really pick one because I love both Suho and Seojun so much, equally. Sigh, if only there's two Jookyung in the drama. lol

Anyways, I thought they were going to be wholesome for the entire series but it seemed like they have this daring side as well, huh? They got really intimate at this point in their relationship, it's about time. That really left the viewers with an impression that they are taking their relationship really seriously. They're gonna last long for sure. haha

Time to say goodbye now to this drama! It was a long and fun ride watching and reacting to its every episodes. I'll surely am going to miss the cast. 


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments