Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Oh Yoon Hee And Ha Eun Cheol Made An Event Stopping Entrance In The Penthouse Season 2 Episode 1

The much awaited comeback of the drama that made us almost lose sanity for its season 1 is finally here! I didn't go to my Facebook group feed nor succumb to the temptation of clicking the trending hashtag on twitter last night because I didn't want spoilers. I want to be surprised and get entertained without anticipation of what's going to happen. It's still the best way of watching kdrama for me. 



Anyways, I'm totally over the edge with them pulling off yet another mystery to be solved in the first episode. Who on earth pushed, and this time, stab another girl? Was that Bae Ro Na? Ha Eun Byeol? Or was it Joo Seok Kyung? There's no way that's Jenny, right? There are so many loophole to really point out accurately who the girl was because the kids caused so many grudge to those around them individually. Bae Ro Na is hated by everyone, Ha Eun Byeol angered Joo Dan Tae and Joo Seok Kyung got into Cheon Seo Jin's nerves. Jenny, who I didn't see perform in white dress, can't be the one right?

Dang, who ever it is I am not happy at all! Come on PD-nim, spare the kids for once ang give them opportunity to change and have a bright future! 

I think I have mentioned before in my previous blog post that I low key ship Ha Yoon Cheol and Cheon Seo Jin, right? So when they appeared on screen and did some smexy moments, I cab't help but giggle! It felt like Cheon Seo Jin still has feelings for her ex-husband. But, the pain she put Ha Yoon Cheol was too much in season 1 so I already have a feeling that he has plans for revenge. 

Dan Tae is all the same bastard that has high ego. Cheon Seo Jin is now his girl and he spy on her actions everytime. Girl, you made the wrong decision to re-marry and worst it's with someone who do not trust and love you. Basically, what they have is not love but only lust and hunger for power. Ugh. 

But me, shipping Ha Yoon Cheol and Cheon Seo Joon was pushed at the back when Yoon Cheol and Oh Yoon Hee made an extravagant entrance to ruin Dan Tae's engagement. I really thought it was only Oh Yoon Hee who will make an entrance but I found myself celebrating when Ha Yoon Cheol stepped out of the chopper first. Like, wow, this is the best revenge more than I had expected. I mean, Cheon Seo Jin is still having feelings towards Yoon Cheol and she has insecurities towards Yoon Hee, like wow! This is going to be very amazing! I'm really anticipating how Cheon Seo Jin would lose her mind out of jealousy and Joo Dan Tae would feel the same towards her. Ahhh payback time b*tches! 

Last but not the least, the best part of episode 1 is the reunion of mother and daughter, Bae Ro Na and Oh Yoon Hee. 

My heart hurts so much when I saw Ro Na going through hardships because of the happenings that involved her mother. But now that Yoon Hee's name was cleared, for now, everything would be lighter for her again. It's heart warming to see them re-unite, they have each other back again. 

I hope that it would really last, but knowing that Oh Yoon Hee was the suspect in Min Seol Ah's murder case breaks my heart. If the case was re-opened and if it's really her that killed Seol Ah then we're going to see them get separated in the near future. Ugh, thinking about it makes me want to cry already. 


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments