Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Cha Eun Woo and Moon Ga Young Hide Their Relationship in True Beauty Episode 9


With this episode, I feel bad for Suho because Jookyung decided to keep their relationship a secret. But I'm so glad that Jookyung realized her selfishness and talk it out with Suho, in the end, it's all thanks to Han Seojun as well. 

I really am happy now that Jookyung and Suho are together now, their dates or get together don't fail to make my heart flutter. Jookyung makes Suho's world a little better and brighter than before. He started opening up to her and even showed the secret room where he restored the memories of his late friend Seyeon. It was really such a great progress and I do think that Jookyung will continue to bring that character development of Suho out completely. 


However, despite liking the 2 leads' progress, I do feel bad whenever Soojin and Seojun come to the picture. I'm not saying that Soojin and Seojun got dependent on Suho and Jookyung respectively but we cannot deny that both Soojin and Seojun started facing their inner problems because of the two. I loved both of them, Soojin became such a good friend to Jookyung from the start and till she found out about her true face. But I'm so concerned how she'll cope up discovering Jookyung's relationship with Suho. Right now she's still processing the news and is checking on her feelings as well, though I really am scared that she'll develop ill feelings for Jookyun in the near future/new episodes.


Seojun on the other hand, my heart just crumbles whenever the oblivious Jookyung shares events that's happening between her and Suho to him. I really pity him that I want to embrace and comfort him. I haven't seen the manhwa of True Beauty, but is there a hint wherein Soojin and Seojun finding solace in each other? Probably they could mend each other's broken hearts? These two are naturally good persons so I really want them to find happiness as well. 


Now, let me talk about that father of Jookyung. I don't know, he's really kind and caring but there's something about him that I really dislike. Probably it's that carefree trait of his that irritates me or him being easy to get fooled. Sometimes I really don't like too nice and gullible guys to a point that they are easily scammed like him. They are good persons but they aren't really my people. I hope he'll have some character development as well, like get mature and responsible for his family so he could stop leeching off of others. 


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments