Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

How I Take Notes When Studying Japanese 日本語- Learn Tips and Techniques!

Today I will show you the notebooks I have in learning Japanese Language (日本語). This is how I take down notes. Ways that helped me a lot in remembering kanji words and grammar structure. I hope you'll find this post helpful.


NOTEBOOK 1 (My Personalized Kanji Dictionary)

This is one of my favorite notebooks, because this is where I've written all the Kanji words from N5 to N3 level. I often use this in memorizing the words and it becomes my very own personalized dictionary. You might be thinking that this is insane! Yes I know! (lol) It really took me a lot of time and patience in completing this. But I feel so fulfilled after I finished writing all of them. I did this during community quarantine/lockdown in our place. My major purpose in doing this is because I want to familiarize myself in the stroke orders of each Kanji characters. I find it more effective in memorizing new words whenever I write them. Also it served as my substitute from studying kanji characters when my eyes are tired from using gadgets. This is really a huge help for me in my studies. Also I feel more obligated to review this notebook because of the hardwork that I've put into it. It's a good motivation! (lol)


NOTEBOOK 2 (Grammar Notebook Pt. 1)

This one is my first ever notebook in learning Japanese! I take down notes of all the grammar lessons I come across on the internet. BTW, I'm only learning through self-study, so I use the internet and mobile applications as my resources. I've already used all the pages in this notebook. I've also made a summary of my notes in here to another notebook. I summarized it in a way that it'll be easier for me to remember the conjugations, tenses, negations and more for verbs, な-adjectives, い-adjectives and nouns.


NOTEBOOK 3 (Grammar Notebook Pt. 2)

This is the notebook that contains part 2 of my notes dedicated for grammar structure. There's a lot of grammar lessons to learn and I think I would need more than two or three notebooks for that. 


NOTEBOOK 4 (Summary of Grammar Notes)- conjugations, tenses, negations, te-form, etc

This is the notebook that I'm referring to when I said I have a summary of my grammar notes. In here, I simplified everything and is straight to the point. I simplify them by putting formula that is very easy  to remember. For each grammar points, I've written words and write their corresponding conjugations, negations, tenses and more. 


NOTEBOOK 5 (Sample Sentences) -verbs, na-adjective, i-adjective, noun

Like I said in my previous post, I collect sentences to learn new words effectively through context. This technique helps me to remember the words and their usage in a sentence. Here you'll see  words and their corresponding sentences. On different pages, I wrote their English translation so that I can easily check if I've understood the Japanese sentences correctly. 


NOTEBOOK 6 (Journal)

This is where I write and practice all the lessons I've learned. I write whatever I want in a day all in Japanese. It's my everyday journal so I will no longer show you what's inside of it.


That's it for this post. I hope you have learned a few tips to apply on your studies too. Next time, I'll show you some of my notes.

You may watch a video I made for this post for more information: 


See related post/s:

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments