Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Time Machine Nante Iranai Fever!!!

Have you guys heard of the single? You're probably oblivious if you're a huge fan and didn't know that it was already leaked. lol But hey please get the real copy alright? It's probably okay if you just wanted to illegally download it because you don't want your own ordered stuff to be opened. At least you did buy it. Just like me, I don't really open anything that I've bought because my mentality is just like that. w It felt like all the purpose of having it as a collection loses if I open them up.

So to shorten things up, please do buy her single. =) love love

Just by listening to her single made me feel energetic and inspired. I think I'm gonna listen to it for a week or two. If you'll listen carefully, I think Atsu already break-through her idol-like songs. But I would say the flower single already sets the beginning of  it. Which is I would say, very distant when it comes to other AKB members' singles. I really like this new single of hers. Really bring me to different dimension. Her voice is really soothing and makes me really happy.

Have you heard Kaze no Accordion (風のアコーディオン; Accordion of the Wind) sounds so familiar? Hah! I knew it! It was actually 1st used and revealed on one of Atsuko's CM. Wherein she's the main act of the said commercial. Marumiya CM Yep! It was used in there, if you're going to look back at her previous videos.. you'll definitely hear it there. I am sure, because the first time I heard it there, I was wondering where the hell the whole song can be. And because Atsuko's voice there is so beautiful, I seriously taken that tune to my heart.. And that's why it's so familiar! :)

As of the other songs, I have no complaints at all. They are all good I would say. I am glad for this new gift from Atsuko. And I am contented I've pre-ordered this (and that's thanks to my wonderful friend for helping me to that) Heee. Yay! I can't wait!!!

Comments