Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Inspiration

I am just so proud of my friends that passed the thesis deliberation this day. And for the rest of them to defend their thesis this week, good luck! I just cannot hide the fact that I am so inspired now and I feel like I'm once again back on track trying to learn lots of things about this field. I'll do my best too! See you all.

I am now taking risks. Taking lots of works/jobs in order to obtain different experiences. If there are lots of opportunities that are becoming better and better, I'll definitely not think twice of doing some job hopping. Or most likely "firm" hopping. lol Heh, I'm gonna look for the best firm that needed me the most, a firm that will be a home, a school that will teach me ways of Architecture. Something that would show me how everything works out. I don't mind obtaining more than 2 years experience before taking the board exams, all I wanted to do is to prove to myself that I am indeed needed to this industry. Not just some fcking asshole that tries to get license without even understanding the real meaning of this field.

Yeah I have said a lot. Oh well, anyways.. just wanna show these pictures of Atsuko from WPB. Heh, Atsuko is my inspiration when it comes to taking risks and trying to prove everything will be fine in the end. We all know how she took a risk in her career when she left AKB48 right? She was at the peak of her career but then she left all of it in order to pursue her dreams which is acting. That's really inspiring for me.


Comments