Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Maeda Atsuko's Website and Fan Club

I've forgotten that it was the opening of Atsu's fanclub yesterday. I've read about it before but totally lost the information because I was too busy. Yeah currently doing interviews/exams for some firms at different places, and it was totally tiring. But it was a fun experience though.

Anyways, have you guys explored her site already? When I opened it last night I totally forgot who I was. Damn those pretty shots of her. So stunning! 

Sad though, I can't join her fanclub yet, because I've heard that it needed a japanese address to complete the  registration. I hope her management will open her fanclub to overseas fans as well. They should aim international too. Okay no matter how disappointed I am for not able to join, I'll just wait for my chances in the future. My love for Atsu won't waver just because of this. Nyaha.

Check out her website. Maeda Atsuko's official website

If you can register on her fanclub, that's better!

Comments