Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Maeda Atsuko at the 60th Anniversary Event of Chloé

Our mighty ex-ace now an actress, was invited at the 60th Anniversary celebration of Chloé at Isetan Shinjuku this morning. I think they did a very great job in choosing an attendee to their event. Atsuko really is a definition of what being fashionable is about, and being featured at lots of different fashion magazines are proofs of it. Although we have Mariko-sama and the other fashion icons in Japan,  Chloé is also after the media's 'hot topic' for the day.  Great job! Great job!

When the group are cutting now the ribbon for their ceremony, Maeda Atsuko failed to cut the ribbon because she was using her right hand in doing so. We all know, probably all of you akb fans had noticed, Acchan is a left-handed lady. So probably she had difficulty in cutting the ribbon.

I call this discrimination to all left-handed people. lol

I find it quite cute yet a little embarrassed for her though. At the beginning when they are about to cut the ribbon, you can really read her uncomfortable expression. She was looking at the hand of Chloe's representative from time to time, probably looking at how a right hand is formed in handling the scissors? lol  She already knows she'll fail in cutting it maybe, and guess what! She did! She did fail in doing so. Hahahaha It was sooooo cute. Oh gosh, Acchan give me that scissors of yours and I'll stab those people for making you cut the ribbon with your right hand! lol
But come to think of it, she had a choice in using what hand to cut it in the first place right? lol Acchan why you so.. ugh.. cute! =))

Atsuko was obviously looking for help, even though she can't speak in english she turned to the female next to her, somehow looked like begging! LOL You Chloe representative, Y YOU DID NOT NOTICE her right away!!! hahahaha I'll kill you!

And the presenter didn't help either, she made it worst :))) Y U say "thank you" right away when she's not finished yet! I think she panicked even more when she heard the presenter. lol Where's my gun I'll kill this too.. HAHAHAHAHA Oh gosh.. sorry I'm trying to save Atsu =)))

In the end Atsuko was helped by the female and finally used her left hand. wwww

Acchan don't worry, it wasn't your fault. It could be the scissors fault as well, maybe it wasn't that sharp as the others? We understand you, I understand you. I love you! [heart heart] I accept you and your little imperfections...


This is now the hardship wwww


Watch our cute Atsuko and prepare to giggle to death.. ahhhhhh


MORE PICS:
wwww I was carried away from the cutting of ribbon incident. LOL I love you Acchan [more hearts]

Thank you for helping our Atsu, Ms. representative. 



Those killer heels again. I won't mind being killed by those. wwww
love love.
Atsu made my day today. Ahh あっちゃん本当にあるがとう

Comments

  1. I really love your entries !!!

    Acchan really gets more beautiful everyday <3

    Thank you for this ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment