Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Isn't She Lovely?

Hi everyone, we meet again. So apparently, as you can see, I'm at the peak of laziness busyness during my vacation which is why I haven't posted an entry in a long time already. Trying to enjoy vacation at its best, I'm quite afraid to start working by next week actually. I don't know how everything will end up. My mind is always giving me negative visions of work which makes me shiver and scared. haha. Crazy, right? I'm believing that those who are scared are those who are incapable. I don't want to actually say I'm incapable because for the five years I'm studying my course, I should have known the basics. Architecture, and I believe other courses too, requires continuous learning even outside the school so if I'm scared to venture the unknown then my mind would definitely starve for knowledge that's for sure. And I don't want that!!! Well I'll do my best to learn, hopefully people around my work would be considerate and help me to grow up professionally. If that happens, I'm certain that my intimidation about work will vanish. I think a few of you reading this and is older than me also experienced this. Phasing into a new chapter of life is always the scariest, yet those who are positive will surely take this as a challenge. So I'll do my best to be positive too! 頑張って!!!

I also am still learning japanese so don't say I'm slacking off for the past few weeks. Yes, it's has been almost 3 weeks now that I'm learning the language. 日本語は本当に難しいです!! But I'm doing my best.. besides, everytime I see Atsu I'm burning with inspiration to learn. hah. The power of love. XD

Atsuko my dear, is on the news every other day and sometimes when several news about her comes out within a day.. I'm already suffocating because my heart is pounding really fast and my mind is going insane. Crazy right? Also I'm having realizations how I look and talk so dumb when I'm going crazy about someone esp. Atsuko. I'm running out of words how to describe my feelings for her, how to describe Atsuko... I always ended up repeating words/adjectives to praise her.. My mind is lacking because my heart comes first. (as if these feelings didn't come to the brain.. (笑) "Atsu my limbic system and frontal lobe function only for you!" WEIRD WASN'T IT? I'll stick to my heart. wwww

So to conclude what I'm saying, I'm blinded by love just like any other. HAHAHA Cheesy much, wtf?!! Probably Atsu will choose to stay away from me as she'll think I'm a psychotic maniac if she'll read this..

Let me share to you some pictures which was caught during different events..

From the premiere of Kuroyuri Danchi (Atchan's horror film) at Okinawa
大変美しい!!!





With these pics below, I can already visualize Atsu with her son. Wouldn't it amazing to witness such a godly event? I would be very happy to see that. I bet she'll really enjoy having a son/daughter in the near future and just play with him/her/them all day long. 

As for these pics, these are like portraits of a happy family.. ahh so precious! I wonder who would be her lucky husband..

Next....
Atsu will become the MC for this 2013's MTV VMAJ along with Kaneko Nobuaki
ああああ!!! 色っぽい TT_____TT 

 /IM DEAD/ 

Okay my sickness is now coming.. I'm getting speechless as I see those pics again. T.T And so I shall leave you guys with a song that shall explain my innermost feelings and praises for Atsu..
ENJOY!!!
Make sure to listen to it! Byeee for now~~

Comments