Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Thanks Mai-chan [heart heart]

Made this blog entry to someone special. Never thought actually that I'll make great friends on the cyber world. [sniff] And look.. I did! Ahh, someone that understands you and your fandom.. awesome feeling. Anyways since I've deactivated my Kei Yurimimo fb account [both I and II] I can't manage to reach out to my friends in there, [sorry, I have to temporarily deactivate it for the reason I'm quite questioning my seriousness in studying lately. My goals are becoming blurry at this moment and when I know I have different fb accounts and pages I ended up doing fan girl things and rage about some topics, my vision on my goals blackened and worst forgotten. I'll surely miss my friends in there including this special person I'm writing about, and of course my undying friendship with Fandom Guild.. ahhhh lol.. Sorry guys really, it's not you it's me. HAHAHAHA LOL wtf?!]

Too much drama... then after 5 days, I'll activate my account? LOL, Ah but I guess this time I'm really serious, or maybe not. I dunno it depends on my mood. I got mood swings most of the time. hahaha.

Okay wait! Let's go back to the real purpose of this blog entry. Erm, just wanna say 'THANK YOU' to a dear friend Mai-chan [am I allowed to say your whole real name? XD] 1st, because of the gift I received for my birthday...
You may said it's not expensive nor a grand one.. but I did like and appreciate it very much. Considering that we're not that always chatting nor sees each other [never from before]... I really really am moved by your action.
I swear if I got the time, okay let's just say when I'm already cleared up with this thesis thing.. or maybe after graduation [prays] I'm gonna look for you and treat you anywhere you like! hahaha [I hope this really would happen]

2nd, probably is thanks not just because of the gift but by getting close with me. [or am I just assuming? lol] Atsumina fandom, love love love.. fan fics and your dreams about them. hahaha greaaat conversation always. Sorry I haven't read any of your updates coz can't find time to read fics lately nor even update mine.. [sniff] too much busyness and laziness fighting in my head.. and recently I'm becoming really stressed with thesis soo.. really.. sorry.. T.T

Anyways expect that I'll still support you in JPHIP with your stories, and probably if you need something.. just tell me.. I can be a great friend for you.. or wait not just a friend but maybe a big sister will do as well.. considering I'm 'a year' older... HAHAHAHA [denying my real age, lol]

I'm being dramatic and excited in this blog entry because I'm really touched with your effort by sending me your gift. I'm not expecting anyone to do that actually, but you're the first. 'In this cyber fandom thing' .. Heee.. Anyways thanks again [heart heart heart] I'll treasure those amazing stuff you gave me!!


P.S 
Please don't forget our OTP, atsumina.. say NO to TakaYuu! LOL

Comments

  1. hey kei mai-chan here~

    I'm glad my gift reached from me to you :) I hope you can recover from the things that are blocking on your path right now.

    strive hard!I hope we can see with each other someday.our school is not far with each other right? XD

    kei keep it up and don't give up to your hopes and dreams!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and don't worry I'm still shipping atsumina :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment