Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Kei's Artworks [From Old Blog]

Yo! I was cleaning and organizing my files in my laptop earlier and look what I've found. Haha, old artworks which were published first thru my blog [kp3partsandmusic]. Seeing these old artworks of mine made me realize that it has been a while since I had draw an anime. Hmm, brings back memories. Come to think of it, sharing my artworks and guitar covers were my main purpose in creating a blog. Then it evolved to become a 'fandom' blog which is mixed with my boring 'narration' of my personal life. haha.

So I will bring back and publish these old artworks again, I won't edit out the 'logo' of my previous blog so just deal with it. :)
Whew, so far they are a few of my 'so-so' old artworks. I think I've improved my skills a bit today. Hopefully I can draw more of anime. Hihi It has been a while, I think it's about time to update. So there, hopefully they are good enough in your eyes. :)

Comments