Yo! I was cleaning and organizing my files in my laptop earlier and look what I've found. Haha, old artworks which were published first thru my blog [kp3partsandmusic]. Seeing these old artworks of mine made me realize that it has been a while since I had draw an anime. Hmm, brings back memories. Come to think of it, sharing my artworks and guitar covers were my main purpose in creating a blog. Then it evolved to become a 'fandom' blog which is mixed with my boring 'narration' of my personal life. haha.
So I will bring back and publish these old artworks again, I won't edit out the 'logo' of my previous blog so just deal with it. :)
Whew, so far they are a few of my 'so-so' old artworks. I think I've improved my skills a bit today. Hopefully I can draw more of anime. Hihi It has been a while, I think it's about time to update. So there, hopefully they are good enough in your eyes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
“The Ordinary Jackpot” Unveils Lee Jun Hyuk’s Transformation Ahead of Premiere
TVING’s upcoming series “The Ordinary Jackpot” has released new character stills featuring Lee Jun Hyuk as Gong Eun Tae, an overworked tea...
-
I seriously am getting crazy while doing this Olympic stadium.. fuck.. why does it have to be this HUGE.. I honestly wanted to just put this...
-
I've been really curious about Lee Ji Ah since I saw her from the k-drama, My Mister. Although her character is spiteful there due to he...
-
It was not my first time to encounter Uhm Ki Joon in a drama, so I already know that he's very much in the same high level as the other ...














No comments:
Post a Comment