Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Still Upset: Acchan's graduation is approaching!

Somehow I feel like writing an article about Acchan. Hmm.. I dunno, it suddenly just popped out in my head. Hmm.. It's already July, 1 more month till she graduates officially in the popular AKB48. [sigh] Up until now, who can really accept this fact so easily? It's really hard you know, especially like me.. she's my oshimen. It's really hard.

 I know on her part, it'll be somehow great for her career and dream, she'll be able to focus and improve on her dramas, movies etc. I hope she'll continue singing and dancing though. I bet she's really happy for that solo career that everyone's dreaming of in AKB48, but we just have to admit she can't find other friends like AKB48!! Outside this group, they will all have different schedules of works. Time for their friendships will be somehow difficult to stay on track. Of course it will remain, but not as much as they are on the same group with almost the same schedule.

one day she'll wake up without no one around her (no akb48, no takamina by her side)
I may sound really wanting her to regret everything, but yeah that's actually my purpose for this. lol.
I'm sorry Acchan [T.T]

Yes, I know Acchan is happy but she'll definitely feel this absence of her friends.. slowly but surely. She'll cry longing for her friends and of course same thing with her AKB friends. Esp. TakaMina! Best of friends for about 7 years now and counting. They both MOSTLY rely to each other, how can they easily get used to being independent. Well for Takamina it'll be easier to find another companion for she has AKB on her side, but what about Acchan? I hope she'll feel this sadness, yeah I'm a saddist! I don't want her to graduate!! But I can't do anything right? Who am I? Just an avid fan, though I'll still support her of course no matter what. She's still my oshimen in and outside AKB.

Stay strong Acchan, I hope you can still handle things on your own. I hope you did not rush things and just regret later on. I know, I know, she's 20 turning 21 now this July 10, she's mature enough? Let's see in the future happenings of her future career. Gahd, I'm still disappointed all this time for this graduation thing? It's been a few months that passed since her announcement at Saitama, and I felt this loneliness again. I don't know it just suddenly popped out of nowhere. huhu, maybe because it's already July? and the graduation date can be really felt now, drastically! [cries a river]

Hopefully TakaMina and the others will still have a hold on Acchan, same goes with her of course. I'm atsumina shipper anyways, hihi. I hope Acchan won't find any other person as close as TakaMina to her, so they'll end up being with each other in the future as wife and wife. What? LOL! Of course ATSUMINA couple! Tahahaha!

That's all, I just wanted to share that thing that's bothering me today aside from my thesis. LOL! Oh today's July 3! Happy Birthday Tomochin! Itano-san! Hee. And this coming July 10 is the most precious artist's day in my life. Acchan's birthday! Iyeey! I'll be preparing something I guess? Though I don't know yet what it is. Haha! Ciao~ Till then. :) 

Comments