Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Gets Married With Seo Eun Su In Chief Detective 1958

I felt like a lot of things happened in this episode, but was it rushed? I don't think so. The death of Sung Chil was a key to make our detectives closer to the boss which is Lee Jung Jae and the way through him is none otger than his right hand man, Viper of Dongdaemun gang. Though I must say, this episode really stinga because I feel so sorry for Sung Chil and his grandma. Grandma has no one beside her anymore, I hope Yeong Han and his entire unit would visit her frequently. I really felt the frustrations of Yeong Han in the early scenes of this episode where he couldn't arrest Viper even though the evidence was already found. Their chief Choi Dal Sik's slavery of money/ Lee Jung Jae makes me sick, the the prosecution office granting Lee Jung Jae about not issuing any warrants against his gang to protect his image for the election was an abosolute trash! Ugh, they are the worst ever! Anyways, thanks to Yeong Han's boarmates, he thought of asking help fdom an american

I dont want to REVIEW for exams!!

Yeah the title says it all.. AAAGH no matter what I do I just can't concentrate! Nothing's going on my head because I'm thinking too much of what to do next!! There are sooo many things to do and I dont know how will I be able to face them all, when I'm stuck here reviewing for the exams!! AGH! I'm going crazyyyyyy.. I need a doctor! LOL!

Sigh, I want to breakfree! that's why I'm doing this blog entry... I want to share my feelings.. LOL! Seriously If only I was born to be a genius and has this photographic memory, my life would have been easy. I should have spent my whole life doing things I wanted... But well, that's life for me.. We can't get anything we wanted so easily, we need first to sacrifice our leisure and work hard enough to achieve our wants and needs.. Augh, growing up is soo stressful! Omy! I miss childhood.. *cries*

Anyways I'll post RANDOM photos that I wanted to share, so standby and enjoy looking at the pics.. chyeah.. fandom alert! 2pm, MISS A Suzy, and Kim Soo Hyun *saranghae* :))))
I need inspiration, so please come to me,.,....!!! = =



MISS A (SUZY)



KIM SOO HYUN




augh! that's it folks, I just died there!! LOL!
Sigh.. back to reality, I need to review now, or else my grades will go down and my world is gone forever! LOL! (grade-freak? naaah! I'm just being cautious,)
GOODLUCK TO OUR EXAMS!!
FIGHTING!! 

~end~

Comments

  1. I'll never be able to study while looking at those guys in the picture. They are all so handsome, and the girls are just as pretty. Hehe! I still have tons to review, and I can't get started! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment