Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

Janet Devlin: X Factor UK 2011 Live Show 5

hmmm... TT^TT
What the hell is happening to you Janet????? Last night's performance was totally not going pretty well. Your performance last night was totally not you..
I know the theme was something upbeat.. and it must end up as I'm enjoying and do some dance moves as I can be carried away from the performance.. but Janet, your performance totally made me feel soooooo UNEASE! Seeing you dance, feels like it's not your style!! You even forgot your lyrics for the song, maybe because of trying to remember the dance moves. Tulisa was right you got your own style doing slow songs/ballads.. and you'll just have to stick with it..sigh.. But nice try Janet.. nice try!

I'm a big fan of this girl, I just can't dislike the buttons on youtube videos, nor can't stop hitting likes on facebook photos of Janet's performance.. although it was not so good at all. In my own opinion Janet should've never listen to anyone who told her she's getting boring, coz she isn't. She should've stuck herself on ballads which she is soooo good at.. Although I dont really blame her for wanting to impress people nor the judges in doing what they want her to do, which is singing upbeat songs. She's still young and yet people around her are pressuring her on things she's still not used to nor a big question mark on her side. She's still growing, and I know she'll be better soon.. she'll just have to believe in herself.
Seein' her forgot the lyrics, I was totally shameful about it.. I even stopped the video for the first time that I've seen it. For me it's the most shameful thing a singer nor contestant could've ever made!! Janet's getting weaker and weaker every week, I just hope people wont get bored nor get disappointed with her.. *sigh*
You need to excel already Janet, or it's going to be too late for you!

I'm a big fan of yours, but because I've become really disappointed everytime I stayed all up till 4am here just to watch the performance on youtube. All my efforts to see your performance just got into wastes, IM SOO DISAPPOINTED!!
But, I'm still here to support you all the way, coz I do believe that all things happening are not always in favor of you.. I believe it's just a trial to make a person grow up and so that's what's happening.. and hoped that you would really grow up and prove to them that you've become better. :)

Will still support you JANET! TILL THE END!! *heart*
~end~

Comments