Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Love is "4 Walls" Love is "f(x)"

And when you thought I was gone for good, nuh-uh! I'm back, bishes!!

I just can't stop this blood of a blogger and fangirl of mine as I watched f(x) comeback recently. Damn fcking f(x) sucking me in again to this crazy world of fandom! Their comeback can't be ignored for it's just really amazing! 

It has been like forever since their last promotion as a group, and now that they've finally released their 4th album, it felt like the long wait was worth it. It was a grandiose comeback as their music came out pretty well on different charts. Their music video has reached 4.8M views & their album sales reached 60K in just 6 days!! God is real! I'm so happy for our f(x).

Right now I've supported them by pre-ordering their album, 2 versions to be exact. Also, my comeback as a blogger is all because of them. Been viewing their music video multiple times and even recommending them to friends and even at our office. lol. That's how f(x) ruined my serious life, but I'm happy they did. It's about time to loosen up things a bit and just enjoy this fcking crazy life with some f(x) ethereal music! 

Please vote for them on music shows too. You'll pretty much be successful in life if you do. Try recommending them as well to your acquaintances and all. Ha!



Well as most of you know, who have been reading my blog from the start, I haven't been a long fan of f(x). But definitely, they've inspired me so much! It's like when I got addicted with SCANDAL band from before. I've seen them grow from nothingness, and so I think these groups definitely will push you through to your dreams. Dammit, you guys are shits and garbages if you ain't getting inspirations from these amazing artists. Their hard work and passion are there as well as their love for their fans! It's crazy!!!

That's why, I'm so attracted and connected with f(x). They aren't your most popular girl group, but slowly they are making their name in history with their music. It's enough for me to eternally listen to their music, so I know I must support them all throughout to keep them going. And seeing them makes me happy so supporting them is effortless for me, it's been a part of my nature now. lol *cheesy shit* ww


Holy shiiii.... I'm dead!!

And just so you know, my ship for this group is Krytoria!!! *love love*


Please support our girls!! They deserve happiness and success for this comeback!!!

I'll be back again for more blog updates, I'll try to update regularly! I'll see you around! *love*

Comments