Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

[03-08-12] Suzy @M! Countdown


I just got well from sickness.. I have tonsillitis and fever at the same time.. oh i have a cold too.. DANG it! is that a flu? with tonsillitis? LOL! anyways.. luckily I've recovered after a long night sleep.. and it's all because of my mom and brother who took care of me.. my brother was so sweet he bought hot noodles and he's the one who prepared it as well for me.. talk about sweeeeetness.. my mom took care of me the whole night, gave me medicine and really did spare her whole night till morning just to check me out on my room, even though I'm already 19 years old.. it really felt like I'm a little child again.. Oh I love such feeling.. but I dont like the feeling of having sickness.. NOOOO!! not again.. = = whew.. I so love my mom and big bro! they are the best!!! *heart* *heart*

anyways... I'm here to give awesome photos I got.. yey!
It's about Suzy! oh yea oh yea!!! 
I think this was the first time they've got beaten from their comeback of touch at all Music shows.. and yeah it's so predictable that BIGBANG beat them.. I'm not surprised at all.. It's okay Miss A, you gals did your very best till the end.. you guys still is the champion for me!! *heart*
NOTE: Photos are all accredited to the name stated by the watermark on the photos.  
Please read this first before OVER REACTING.. Thank you


Yup! I only focus on Suzy.. so whoever she's with on those cut photos.. Im so sarreeehh! LOOL!
Although I put some photos with her unnies.. MISS A members.. because they are so cute together..
hohohoho!

Until next time! ;)

Comments