Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

Cha Eun Woo Still Couldn't Forgive Kim Nam Joo Even After Finding Out The Truth About His Father In Wonderful World Episode 11

I got too invested with Queen of Tears that I forgot that another episode of Wonderful World kdrama was released last night and available for me to watch today. Anyways, as a huge fan of Kdramas, I had to risk my work again and watch Kdrama in the office. Yep, I watched the new episode of Wonderful World in the office with CCTV looking at me. What can I do? I got no time to spare so I opened a window and make it little so it won't be that MUCH visible as I work on my project. lol

Episode 11 got me teary eyed! The pain of losing someone you love, whoever it may be, is just immense and will forever leave a scar! Whatever pain Soohyun is feeling is also the same with Seon Yul. The revenge and hatred going on between them is endless and just tiring but they just couldn't give that forgiveness yet. But since both of them are just kind and warmhearted by nature, and both of them are in the same situation, they also find it hard to resist to sympathize with each other. Sigh.... They're really caught in a very complicated relationship and it's making me crazy already so what more for Soohyun and Seonyul? 

I really pity Soohyun's mom here, really, and that's what Soohyun also felt when she watches her mom outside her restaurant. Her mom is already old but and ever since Soohyun's son died, she also experienced great sadness as she witness Soohyun go through hell. No mother would want their child to be put in such kind of situation! I hope Soohyun's mom would survive till the end, I'm so restless whenever I see her on screen tbh. Please don't let anything bad happen to her or I'll definitely cry a river! Ahhhh!

The ending scene really got me confused though! Seon Yul knew from the very start that the mastermind behind his mother's hit-and-run accident was politician Kim Joon, so what's on his mind wanting to work with him? What exactly is his plan?! 

Comments