Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

My Demon Wraps Up With A Happy Ending For Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung (Episode 16)

Do Do Hee and Jeong Gu Won officially ended their repeated unfortunate fate and finally got the happy ending that they deserved. And that's how another K-drama has ended. Goodbye Gu Won and Do Do Hee!

So what actually happened there?! How did Gu Won came back from ashes?! Well, it's because the Almighty remembered the bet she lost against Gu Won and finally granted him a wish. I thought she'll get really feisty till the very end and will continue on being rightful/holy but it seemed like she's also very forgiving and merciful especially to a very sinful being like Gu Won. 

Anyways, I'm very happy and satisfied with this kind of ending. Although I have to say that the last episode became a little drag for me to finish. Unlike Goblin, despite being a happy ending, it was all unpredictable which makes it not a boring typical happy ending. My Demon however, the happy ending came in earlier in the episode than I have expected. I honestly thought that I'm gonna cry until the middle of the episode but I was disappointed to see Gu Won revived so quickly like that. I wasn't very convinced of Do Do Hee's longing for him that much at all, the sadness and loneliness was too short which causes a little bit of disconnection from the gravity of episode 15. But don't get me wrong, I do like Gu Won being revived as well... I love happy endings, it's just that the way this part was told was a bit disappointing to me. 

Happy that every character got their happy ending as well as Noh Suk Min getting mad inside the cell. But what made me so much satisfied with this ending was Ju Seok Hoon becoming the CEO!!! Like, wow! I did not expected that to happen at all! He's so deserving of the position, if we're going to think deeply of it. Yasss for him!

And that's it for My Demon drama. I had a fair share of fun and crying moments for this drama, will I recommend it to anyone? Definitely! 

Comments