Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Lee Hi's Song 'ONLY' Continues To Bless Everyone's Ears As It Hits 100 Million Views on YouTube!!

My favorite Lee Hi song just reached 100m views on YouTube! It's time to celebrate this milestone for her. The song is called ONLY and it was released 2 years ago, Aug 27 of year 2021 to be exact. 

I could fully remember that when the music video came out, it was during Covid pandemic. I was on quarantine for 7 days to complete my requirement for my next job. During that time, it was more like a comeback for me working again. I got burnout for 1 and a half year and then decided to come out of that depressing state of not having anything going on for a long time. It was a scary decision to leave that depressing comfort, it's almost as if I don't want to leave that state despite it being depressing. I guess that's what comfort zone is all about, it poisons your brain not to do anything, it poisons you to be scared of experiencing something new again. This is why I am so thankful that I am out of that toxicity, I owe myself to challenged and get excited living each day. 

Anyways, that was the scenario in my life when this song came out from Lee Hi. It holds a special place in my heart because this song feels like it's comforting. Yes, it comforted me during that time wherein I was doubting whether I could make it to my new job or not. Guess what? I made it far, 2 years now in that new work I was talking about.

Hmmm... I did not specifically searched for the lyrics of the song to make it special to me, the voice of Lee Hi and the visuals were enough to win my heart. Lee Je Hoon was one of my favorite Korean actors and Won Jin Ah was a familiar face as I watched her in one of my favorite story in a drama which is 'She Would Never Know'. Everything went smoothly for this music video I'd say, they perfectly made the song more memorable and heartfelt. They have great chemistry and I hope they reunite in a drama in the near future. 

Congratulations to this song, to Lee Hi and to Jay Park's agency which Lee Hi is under (AOMG Official). I hope this song and music video remain timeless so the old and new generation could listen to this masterpiece anytime and anywhere. 

You can listen to it here:


Comments