Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Song Hye Kyo Rises Up Against Her Bullies + Ending Up With Lee Do Hyun In The Glory Part 2


Haven't been into blogging lately even though I've watched the ends of kdramas like Crash Course In Romance and The Glory. I'm watching a different kind of genre lately and so into the thai actors/actresses so I'm not active in here or in my different groups and pages on facebook. Recently I just wanted to enjoy everything I'm watching and not really pressure myself on the recaps and reviews. I actually have 6 days a week of work so only a day of rest the entire week is all I have. When those 6 days ended up being fully loaded with work, I only wanted to take a full rest (sleeping and stare into nothing) for the whole Sunday. kkk just imagine how I lived by everyday... kkk So please pardon me if I haven't been active blogging, okay? 


Anyways, have you guys watched the Glory part 2? Tbh, for me, it wasn't that extreme as it was in the part 1. Probably because Dong Eun (Song Hye Kyo) finally had the upper hand the entire time as she gained a reliable rich/powerful partner which is Joo Yeo Jeong (Lee Do Hyun) against her enemies. But everything is all good as I watched the pitiful but deserving ends of Park Yeon Jin (Lim Ji Yeon), Jeon Jae Jun (Park Sung Hoon), Lee Sa Ra (Kim Hieora) and Choi Hye Jeong (Cha Joo Young). These 4 bullies finally getting what they deserved which is hell. I still cannot fathom how Dong Eun managed to survive these kinds of evil in theis world and honestly if it weren't for Dong Eun we wouldn't know the limit of these 4 bullies. They would perhaps continue on with their lives living like they are all the owners of the world and that other people are nothing but their slaves. Sigh. Poor Dong Eun, and the victims of gruesome bullying in real life.

Seriously, the parents are all to blame with how their children behave at school or generally everywhere they behave. The parents are the first teachers of their own kids after all. The parents' manners, personality and whatever all reflect in their children too so if the parents are selfish btch like everyone's mother in this drama, we know exactly how their children would turn out to be. One out of ten is a miracle angel like Dong Eun though. I hope the parents are responsible enough for their kids and that they should give attention, love and care for their children in a proper way. It's easy to be called as mother and father but it's hard to live up to the name. Sigh. This is why we should think and plan properly our future if we wanted to have kids... it's like we should ask ourselves if we're really ready for the responsibility as parents. 

Anyways, I'm so glad that Dong Eun and Yeo Jeong got the glory that they wanted to at least remain within themselves. Nothing really wins in revenge and I honestly was thinking for a bitter ending for Dong Eun too but thankfully she found something, or in this case someone, to live for. It's thanks to Yeo Jeong's mom that saved Dong Eun from taking away her own life. I hope that both Dong Eun and Yeo Jeon keep on living for each other and slowly forget their cruel past. One day, at the right time, the scars in their hearts would finally heal. 



Comments

Post a Comment