Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Lee Je Hoon Helps An Old Lady From Despair In Taxi Driver 2 Episodes 2 & 3

EDIT: POST TITLE
Lee Je Hoon Helps An Old Lady From Despair In Taxi Driver 2 Episodes 3 &4

One thing I hate the most on this planet are those scums deceiving old people and so this episodes 3 & 4' of Taxi Driver 2 gave me so much wrath for the offenders and pain for the old lady. Guys, just imagine your grandmother/father, mother and father getting scammed by these devils, if you love them enough you wouldn't do that to other old people. Ah, it hurts when I see the old lady in this episode wanting nothing but the best for her child so she was so afraid to make a ruckus about what happened to her that she'll even sacrifice her own life just to end her problem in silence. It's kind of really sad though, that her son only visits her seldom that she started to seek love and sympathy for other people as she misses her own son so much. Even though her son has been busy, calling her wouldn't and asking her how she was would've cure less of her loneliness. I mean, for a mother who loves her children dearly, hearing her children's voices would be enough to make her day complete. I think there's also a need of improvement in their relationship. I hope the old lady would open up about what happened to her to her son so there would be an action from the other end. I hope that the son wasn't a scumbag though. lol 

Anyways, thankfully we have Rainbow deluxe taxi to solve the old lady's problem. And thankfully, the offenders suffered immensely from their sins. Well, dying for their sins ain't enough, preferring them to suffer slowly and painfully would definitely be really satisfying and that's what the rainbow deluxe taxi is all about! The Glory's antagonists' ends were beautiful too, coz we saw how they all suffered severely from Dong Eun's hands, just saying. kkk 

Tbh, I almost got fooled by the offender in this episode. I mean, he was all kind, smiling and giving service to the old people so if I was an old lady I would've been scammed by now. lol But seriously, let's all be careful from these pretenders.

On the other hand, who the hell is On Ha Joon? I don't know if he's just purely curious or he has other motives at work? He already discovered the secret passage going to the base of the rainbow taxi team!! Wah! Seriously, they really need someone to stay in their base to be a lookout for these kinds of curious people. It's dangerous! What if he's the main villain for this season? It's checkmate already!

Comments