Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited Has Ended! Sick Plot Twist!

No! It already ended! The anime that I'm watching every Friday (release schedule on Ani-one youtube) ended and I am way too sad about it. My sadness over it is immense probably because the manga that I've been reading these past few days ended as well. Some of them I already caught up on the latest chapter and I have to return to that 'waiting for an update' process in order to satisfy my cravings. ugh I don't want that anymore. I guess it's about time I create something to no longer prolong these cravings over someone else' work. 

I was taking a break lately, from Japanese lessons, architectural stuff and writing so I just watch and read a lot of stuff lately in order to get entertained and relax. But as usual, when every story comes to an end, the sadness will creep in. lol So I have to do something and create to wash this away. 

The plot twist at the finale of The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited is quite interesting. We all thought that the father was alive, we grew hatred towards him and yet... ha! But I'm glad that Daisuke got to end his sufferings, seeking revenge to someone he thought that killed her mother. SPOILER! It was a wrong suspect in the end! 

So in this season we'll only get 11 episodes? I wonder if there would be more or perhaps season 2 planned? How I wish. Some said that Suzue and Daisuke would end up in the novel, which I only read in some of the comments. I wish they would be able to show that in the anime if that was true. I know there are a lot of DaiHaru shippers out there but I still prefer Suzue for Daisuke. The relationship between the two was left unclear, Daisuke just said they were relatives and that's that.


Despite being able to resolve the main problem that's running in the story, which is finding the suspect in Daisuke's mother's crime case, I think the anime still ended unsatisfyingly. Sure there were improvements in Haru and Daisuke's characters but I think there are still room for more. This is a detective fiction under crime/mystery genre so we shouldn't really be expecting a story that would focus on love and friendship but as a fan I would love to see that added in. And of course, I wish there were more case solved and more usage of other side characters as well. I'd like to see more of Daisuke, Haru and Suzue trio working side by side more. And may I also point out that the interaction between Haru and Suzue is very limited but I really love it so much! 

Geez, the title said balance unlimited but the episodes are limited. w

I really am now interested to see what's inside the real novel of Fugou Keiji. There must be more into it. 

Anyways, I still really love the anime despite the rushed ending. I would still want to re-watch everything. I surely am going to miss my Daisuke, Haru and Suzue trio! Hopefully I could find another great anime with great characters to watch.



Comments