Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

BTS Kim Nam-joon/RM (What's so special about him?)

We all know that BTS members has different types of charisma and charms, and it is up to us (fans or just viewers) how we see them individually. As for me there's this one guy that intrigues me how he manage to still get a huge following despite, well...you know, not having the typical IDOL looks. And it's non other than the leader Kim Nam-joon or most popularly known as RM (Real Me). So what's so special about him? Since I'm very much curious, let me list down here some facts for us to find out why!


1. Kim Nam-joon or most popularly known as RM was born in September 12, 1992 at Ilsan-gu, Goyang, South Korea. He is the tallest member of the group with 181cm and weighed 67kg.

2. Aside from being the leader, he is the first ever member of the group.

3. Originally, the intent of Big Hit Entertainment was to launch BTS as a hip-hop group to which RM was first announced as its member. But later on plans have changed and it became an IDOL group instead. This is one of the reasons why people should research first regarding the history of the group before judging RM with his looks and with his talents. Despite the huge criticisms he's gotten, he releases his emotions through his music and well written lyrics.

4. One of the greatest things I've read about this guy is that his main goal was actually to "truly love himself" which I believe is everybody's dream as well. If you have read or listened to his Unicef speech here's an excerpt from his speech which makes me feel inspired as well "I have many faults and I have many fears,but I am going to embrace myself as hard as I can, and I'm starting to love myself, little by little."

5. RM was popular in the underground rap scene before he debuted as part of BTS. He uses the name Runch Randa during these days.

6. He speaks English fluently which is the main reason that he speaks for the group during interview internationally. In case you don't know he's actually self-taught and how he did it? Inspired by his favorite American TV series "Friends". (How I wish I can pick up fast like that!)

7. Not only is he fluent in English but also in Japanese. He says that he lists down the vocabulary in his phone and on in his notebooks. Since I am learning Japanese right now I'll take this one as consideration, in fact I have my notes already. I'll discuss about that on a different blog entry.

8. RM is generally good at his studies and was known to be under the Engineering department before debut. We got some smartypants in here, yeah?

9. Without RM, BTS wouldn't be as it is today. Did you know that Jungkook was convinced to audtion for Big Hit Entertainment after seeing RM's rap skills? This is despite all the Big entertainment agencies wanting him. Also, there was this instance where J-Hope was not supposed to be part of the debut line-up for BTS? And that it was RM who kept mentioning to Big Hit that they needed him in the group! Wow! This might be one of the reasons why he became the leader. He deserved it.

10. If you're a fan of the Filipino afternoon drama "Kadenang Ginto", then you should know that Cassie and Marga are both a huge fan of RM! Ignore everything and just skip to 1:20 lol


Here are my favorite songs from him as a soloist.

Just look at the lyrics! Daaaaamn.. *cries
Forever Rain

I actually love HONNE's songs as they have this chill vibe. And a collaboration with RM? I'll definitely listen to that!
Crying Over You

This one is so bad ass with the lyrics:

Do You

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments