Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

AtsuYuu Side by Side: 36th Japan Academy Awards

Today is really such a special day, after Jane Doe Fever + Atsu's New SoftBank CM earlier this afternoon we now have something for dinner. Yes, Atsuyuu's Japan Academy Awards. lol

Last year on the 35th JAA, Atsuko won the Popularity award for her role in Moshidora, and now for this year Yuko won the same award for her role in Yamikin Ushijima-kun. And yes, Atsu will be the one who'll present the award to Yuko.

So after being flood on my twitter and watching the coverage, I began to love AtsuYuu [for real? XD]
I did my best to resist this pairing tbh, but I can't anymore for they are adorable. So yes, please welcome me to this pairing. If you're going to ask about my love for atsumina, for god sake of course that won't change. I still ship Atsumina, and since they are too busy with their honeymoon privacy at the moment.. I will ship AtsuYuu to fill some gap to my heart when Atsumina's missing in action. XD

Here let me share to you some photos and video coverage of the event:



So first, the breath taking red-carpet...
Yuko's so fucking hot with that dress, what is that a net? lol She'll catch Atsu later after the event and do something.. *censor censor* . /nosebleed
Yuko so pretty in white, like an angel! TT___TT
I'm beginning to like her so much.. much more than before... Oh yes NO..

Look at Atsu left behind lol! So cute.. but.. HEY You people get her on center!! Don't do that to her!!! XD

Then the boring part comes... lol 
side by side 

And because it's so boring... Atsu makes face.. LIKE A BOSS!
Atsu, are you drunk?! What are they drinking anyways? nothing Let her get home FAST! XD
2nd pic, what? Atsu making face or just really peeking something behind that net dress of Yuko? LOL

After the troll face part, they started staring at each other.. INTENSELY!! :O

calm
closer
CLOSERRRR!!! adkalgja;ghfjadghdfskjg


And the Awarding...





Random...

These pictures are some random screen caps from twitter. But heck this is so hilarious for me or maybe my brain's just giving me a different meaning for this.


It's like a kid Acchan bullying someone with her facial expressions and then she got Yuko to back her up when trouble comes.

My beautiful Atsu and her thick eyeliner. lol but hey she's so gorgeous even with her simple appearance. Oh geez.. You're so perfect.. but nobody's perfect.. so you're a nobody. WHAT?


There are more photos actually, but since I'm having a headache right now.. I'll just post part 2 for this.. or not? lol

VIDEOs



CONGRATULATIONS YUKO!!!! =) [heart]

Comments

  1. Hello, firstly I want to say thank you to keep supporting Acchan and AKB48 even she has graduated from the group. It's kind of rare to see such fans still doing this. Acchan was my oshi when she's still in the group, so I really apreciate this blog that mostly contains of Acchan. But recently since we know Acchan will never come back(to AKBfamily obviously), I have come to take interest on Yuko. Don't misunderstand, I am still an Acchan's fan (from the bottom of my heart) but in AKBfamily right now Yuko owns me. So, please make more post about AtsuYuu. I'm sorry even though I know you are an AtsuMina shipper...but..please
    I find AtsuYuu interesting because they're friends yet rivals. So they are really interesting to watch =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sania! I appreciate your comment and thank you for liking my blog. I don't think nor can even imagine yet that I'll stop my love for Atsu. As of now, I'm really head over heels in love with her. XD

      Well it doesn't really matter if it's Yuko that caught your attention inside AKB. I guess that's really understandable, besides if ever Acchan really didn't exist I would've fallen in love with Yuko. She's a perfect woman that fits any other's standards. =)

      As for Atsuyuu, well yeah you're right about me as an AtsuMina shipper. XD But I'm not closed to any Atsuyuu updates in the future, even in fanfics. Wait, are you also into fanfics? If so, please look forward to my latest project (for Acchan's birthday). XD

      Delete

Post a Comment