Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

The Blog Continues

Blog is back again! woot!

Recently, I actually was thinking about deleting the blog and making a new one for a start of my new fandom adventures. And it took me several days to come up with a decision.  (more like I forgot about it tbh lol) You reading this, meant a positive decision was made.

Before coming up with it, I first weigh the importance of this blog to me. Even though I'm completely blabbing about non sense things here in every entries I've published, what mattered to me was that this blog contributed even the slightest of happiness and entertainment to me. It may not be interesting to a huge amount of readers on the internet, but at least it mattered to a few as well. And I've proven that in the long absence of my blog due to access issues.

I opened again my account at JPHIP where I linked my blog and fanfics as well. My account there was already long forgotten but there's something about today that made me miss my works in there. I wanted to see my fanfics' status or if ever there are still people interested with them. It was all about my curiosity and maybe a bit concern for my readers as well.

But what made me quite surprised were my readers' private messages for me. I discovered that there were readers out there who were still patiently waiting for my updates. There were also people who asked about my blog's access. So for me, I was quite moved at their messages. I mean, I feel like just playing around with all these blog entries, fanfics, or whatever else I'm doing on the internet and yet there were actual people who gave interest and appreciation over my products. Wow. Thank you!! *cries lol* I feel like my years as a blogger and fanfic writer bloom all of a sudden again. haha

So I guess there's no need to really delete the blog, instead I'll just have to improve it over the time right? Besides, this blog made it possible for me to publish my writings. Like I've said before, I'm a frustrated writer so the blog means a lot to me. How did I forget about that?

 Rest assured now my readers, the blog will still operate as usual. Its accessible again to the public.

But unfortunately to my readers from way back, this blog will surely become Krystal-Jessica biased. Sorry to inform you guys that my fanfiction and blog entries about my previous fandom (Atsuko/AKB48) won't resurface massively here again. (Maybe just a few when there's time)


Comments