Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Queens are Trumps + Pin Heel Surfer Concepts

All Hail the Queens!! They are BACK! 

This 'Queens are Trumps' concept sure is clicked to us fans. The album which was released today 09.26.12 also consists of 'true scandal' songs. [high five if you get what I mean] Self titled 'Queens are Trumps' song was extremely amazing, I can honestly cry because it was soo freaking awesome!!! Finally after Nanka Buttobase, Shunkan Sentimental and Love Survive.. here's another effin rocking song! Geez I love it so much! I can head bang all day long listening to this, haha [okay that's a bit, awkward] but yeah! This album is splendid! I'm proud of it! [except for their song Kill the Virgin, I don't know.. no matter how many times I listen to it.. I just don't feel nor like it.. to be honest I'm skipping it when it's about to play on my playlist.. I find the intro irritating. But maybe it's just my first impression and probably the next days or weeks I'll be able to find it good as the other tracks of this album as well.]

Queens are Trumps, finally!! after making themselves grow as an idol group lately, they are back as SCANDAL again, the all girls rock band whom we all witnessed and admired from the very beginning!

Listening to this album flashes back all my rocking memories of Scandal. It's like this album brings back my admiration to them which was shaken when they started to act nor sound like an idol group. It's been a long time since I've listened to this band again,  now it's about time to set aside my other songs on my playlist and fill it with Queens are Trumps' songs only!

 My favorite tracks on this album are Queens are Trumps, Koe [Mami's solo], Bright and Right Here.
When I'm listening to 'bright', it gives a different feeling for me of all the songs on this album. Somehow I find the tune a bit sad which I find very sentimental. I wonder what's the lyrics of this, because I can really feel the emotions of how Haruna and Tomomi sang this song . (T.T) Can you feel it as well? I think.. I think... this is love! [hahaha! lol]

'Right Here', on the other hand gives me a relaxing and happy feeling. Ahh! Great! It makes me wanna dance with the beat and just free all my worries. Good isn't it? love love

[so what are your favorite tracks/songs in this album? share share!]


Photo section! [This contains my delusional, and unbelievable fan girl thoughts about the photos. I know my old readers will understand them but new ones would probably take my writings seriously. And might kill themselves after reading this. lol!]

---------------------

If you grabbed a copy of the album, make sure to get the photobook as well! Coz it's a blast! Amazing photo shots of our girls are shown. Geez they are so gorgeous!! You can never find any other girls rock band that is gorgeous as them!! SCANDAL is a package! Great Music + Beauty!! Perfection! lol

Oh gahd! *faints* All of them are soooo pretty but there is only one person that can truly make me suffocate. Ugh, my heart skipped a beat! Haruna! Why are you like this? you, knowing Atchan is away for a while.. now you're being so gorgeous. tsk! Clever! Very clever! /delusional kei-strikes again/

How can I not leave any fandom in the world with that gorgeous amazing, and sexy, and PERFECT!!! Haruna Ono? Omy!! Love love! Why are youuuu like thiiiiiis!! Ugh. hahaha!

Mami here looked like she's going into a funeral or something, [lol] the black thing on her background is a bit off don't you think? Oh well she still looked amazing! Her blonde hair suits her with black clothes. As for Rina! What is that? showing off yer boobies [oops sorry for my vulgarities], though I can't see anything.. you still looked sexy and beautiful! hahaha!
 Last but not the least. What should I react on this photo?! I'm speechless! That's the boss  Qeen Tomo! saying "go get me some orange juice I'll chill out here on the sofa!" Yess.. she has slaves.. And I can see A LOT of them! lol Count myself in? Nuh-uh! I'm all Haruna's forever and eternity. ~~~~ Ohai Acchan! suki!!* [troll]


PIN HEEL SURFER


Lots of people are not satisfied with SCANDAL's Pin Heel Surfer single/song/MV. But oh well lemme slap you with Queens are Trumps and let's see if you will have the effin' guts to tell me you're not satisfied with it!! Biaaaatch!

Pin Heel Surfer is good right? Well not as rocking as the others but I find it entertaining and not as irritating as Almond Crash's song.. WTF was that garbage song title was? Okay I don't care anymore! Well wait! Pin Heel Surfer is WAAAAAAAY better than that crappy song! Why did I even compare that? = ="
EDIT:

 behind Pin Heel Surfer concept 

"Haruna said in an interview that the Pin Heel Surfer is about the hardship of a working woman and how she surfs through life"
--kisoso--


That's it for today folks..

Remember, all these write ups are ALL my own opinion towards their new album, concept and etc. If you don't feel like reading then I won't stop you from leaving this page, btch. And probably some of my readers know how I'm writing things my way, ... so don't be so serious.. lol 

Like and Follow these page!


Photos courtesy of Wisely Shiu 
Thank you very much!  

Comments

  1. Nice write up and beautiful photos.

    Hell, it's about time SCANDAL used their full potential that was missing the recent months. I adore 'Rock'n'Roll' and 'Queens are trumps' really puts them on the spotlight. Putting the real deal aside, the pop tracks where nice as well, Bright/Better Chocolate/MAMI's Koe <3.
    I'm very pleased that Welcome Home was included in the album, this is my second favourite song this year /hehm it's always funny when the second song is more likable than the single/. I should probably decrease the amount spent on listening to SCANDAL's kwq when school starts, but until then I won't stop for a minute. <33

    Haruna said in an interview that the Pin Heel Surfer is about the hardship of a working woman and how she surfs through life, not the actual surfing on pin heels, lol. The song was pretty nice, I love how it suits the end of summer season and start of working/academic year. And gosh, Haruna! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kisoso: hahaha! I was literally being shallow with that Pin Heel Surfer concept. Good thing you told me, I was not updated in their interviews lately. LOL

      Thank you for dropping by! :D

      Delete
  2. excuse you but kill the virgin was the best song on that album

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best song for me had to be Queens are trumps and Kill the virgin. Epic songs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! One Day left! -Queens- I am w8ting ... ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. koe and rising star are the best on the album for me!

    especially koe <3 you can just feel the emotions in the song through mami's singing *dies*

    and i honestly thought almond crash's song was good.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also dont like kill the virgin. hahaha! because for me tomomi's vocal is not my type and it's kinda a turn down. ok~ but i love the instrumental of it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aside from the 4 obvious songs, I like the rest of the songs especially Queens are Trumps, ROCK 'n ROLL, Right Here, Rising Star and Bright. Kill the Virgin takes time to be appreciated. The vocals seem off (I like Tomo's vocals especially if blended with Haru's and Mami's vocals), but I like the music and the 'KilltheVirginKilltheVirginKilltheVirgin' part (if you know what I mean).

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me it's rock & roll and kirifuda wa queen
    because it's the best rock songs in this album
    more power to scandal( also kill the virgin)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright is the best song. Lyric by Rina, perfectly executed by Tomo and Haruna. Yeah, there's something sentimental about the music in the song. Oh, and I think Tomomi out-shined Haruna in PHS. She has that sexy but playful vibe that is very attracting. The pose, the dance, the walk... she did everything perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bright is the best for me followed by queens are trumps, by the way, bright seems to be sampling "last christmas" if you guys noticed

    ReplyDelete
  11. you know what?.. i was so sad that haruna had a problem with her voice making her unable to sing their previous songs well.. i mean the first thing that made me like this band is because of her powerful voice...But HOLYCOWWW!! the released of their latest album "Queens are trumps" made me like her even more...shes so damn cool.. she still managed to sing their songs well and i like it.."Bright" for example is a great song... and Mami's Koe(im getting goose bumps here)really cool song and i can make this song an anime AMV!!! Long Live SCANDAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo agree with this.. PHS is waaaayyy better than almond crash's song!!!

    I really like the song Right Here but the lyrics of Bitter Chocolate really gets me..!!! And of course!! Quwwns are Trumps!!! \m/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment