Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Pin Heel Surfer PV Review

"Stiff Rina is stiff!"

Okay that's probably it, end of story. SCANDAL dancing, Japan's most powerful rock band.. you think I'm against it? NO! May I just say I SUPER LOVE this VIDEO? Seriously I find it fantastic. Pin Heel Surfer really is a nice song and the rock edge is present  + some sound effects made it really fit for me, it becomes more dramatic in a way. The first time I heard this, I feel like I'm at cloud 9.. That! IS AWESOME.
Back to the PV, amazing song + corporate attire + tremendous amount of cute choreography =  WIN!
Can I scream for a while? Oh gahd HARUNA!!!!! TOMOOOO!!! These two caught my heart for the entire PV. Shiz.. Tomo dancing I find her moves really seductive.. trololol. You know it's like she's seducing you to fall under her spell.. she has this super mega high amount of attractive vibes. I find her sparkling in my eyes all through out..

As for Haruna.. with just those RED heels and playful stockings.. I'll mark this video 10/10!!! Hahahahahaha! You know we can make a video out of those subjects.. I bet that'll be on top charts.. muahahah! But seriously speaking, she's so gorgeous!!! Pure class! She's back and my heart is beating fast! Her voice blending with Tomo's and sync with the music. oh.. *cries a river! This is a masterpiece* LOL

As for the other two, forgive me if you find my words offending, but I'm quite troubled how Mami and Rina actually moves. You know.. Rina's stiff and if you'll observe the PV it's like the camera does not want to show Rina dancing at all. Hahaha! But since Rina is cute, the camera loves to focus on her face. She's a real beauty. And with that her beside the wall? Okay can I just faint now? kyaaaa!
The drum solo part was a bit weird for me tho.. it's like "this isn't supposed to be focused".. well not much power on the drum beat on that part so it was a bit off for me.. instead my eyes went at those people at the back..lol.

Mami on the other hand is just a so-so.. I find her quite irritated with what she's doing.. hahaha I'm talking about the dance moves :)) but she still does it.. and the feeling for me is heavy to see her like that. XDD I don't know but maybe I'm just foreseeing everything lol but the way I now love her blonde hair. It looks really good on her now.


Okay as you can see, my outlook on this PV over all is positive. I liked the PV, okay I love it! haha! 
Some people are still not getting used to their dances getting more dominant from their latest PVs comin' out. But anyways if we understand the "rock" itself it means expressing yourself in a liberal way. So for me I'm just gonna accept these changes and dances as part of who and what they wanted to express.. It's all about the music after all. It's harmless to see them having a great time, especially Haruna.. she was once a dancer after all.. and they are all from dance+vocal school so.. it's good to apply what they are enjoying. 

Just a few more practice for Rina and Mami though.. wahahaha or maybe let them just stick with their instruments like... forever? XDD

But of course, if they ever try to get gravure (lol, still not moving on from TYS) NOW THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY for me.. 

I'm not going to update much in Scandal Magic for the meantime, but I'm updating at twitter.. so maybe if you have an account there.. feel free to follow me :)

Comments

  1. agree on rina being stiff, she just stand there and move her body sideways whenever they're freestyling and haru's body movement and facial expression is just OMG!! she's so hot and i like the way tomo walks and at the near end where she flipped her hair <3 <3 <3 this has got to be one of the best mv so far, they're showing their sexiness here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ikr, Rina needs to practice dancing lol.

      OMG I love that part too! When Tomo starts to walk and at the middle haru and her met up.. gahd TomoHaru in action.. they are unbelievably sexy. XD

      Delete
  2. I love the concept and the video was cool. It's sad though how HARU didn't touch her guitar at all... But that not really a big issue.

    I guess with this PV, it's official that they're leaving the "band" style and moving to a more "idol" style... Quite saddening. I guess it's because this is what HARUNA really wanted to do in the first place; sing and dance.

    For MAMI, I'd say she loves the band attitude. And she did look quite pissed off; she wasn't enjoying obviously. I can't say I'm disappointed since I too am not pleased with the path SCANDAL's taking... But I respect it. And I'm a true fan (lol self proclaimed) but no matter where they go, I'll always give them my support... Even if I don't approve.

    RINA on the other hand was indeed stiff. Either that or she's trying TOO hard to be cute. I remember watching their 1st One Man Live that had a "talk" portion... Her voice was low then and she was just natural. Now, whenever I hear her abnormally high pitched voice, see her dance around be oh-so talkative, it pisses me off. But that's beside the point. Point is I think she's getting cocky with her being the most popular band member. But that's just my opinion. I like her and all but yeah... MAMI's my number one. :">

    TOMO - goddess. I love how everything is natural about this woman. She's pretty, nice and just overall incredible.

    Even if I don't quite understand what SCANDAL wants to do and where exactly they want to go, it's an overall pleasant (enough) PV. Banzai for the editor. I really loved the concept.

    But don't get me wrong. In the end, it's not an issue for me like how Taiyou SCANDALOUS was, the same way Kei-san perceives it. It's cool for me. :>

    Good Job SCANDAL! ^w^

    -RAY-chan

    P.S. Awesome awesome blog as always, Kei-san. Keep it up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah dance choreography is becoming dominant rather than playing their instruments, and it's somehow hard to accept since we've known them as a band, rock band. Obviously it is an idol way.. good thing Mami was with her guitar 'almost' everytime of the pv. Indeed Mami is a true hardcore! haha XD <3 forget her dance moves.

      Agreed on tomo being the goddess, she was unbelievably stunning!!
      If I'm going to compare the level of attractiveness between haru and tomo, I'd say I'll give 10/10 for haru and 11/10 for tomo.. LOL
      She was different, sexier, cuter and gorgeous! T.T tomo! <3 she's so dynamic in short.

      P.S Thank you for always dropping by at my blog. I really appreciate it. A LOT <3 <3 [lots of hearts Ray-chan!] :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I've recently been converted into becoming a SCANDAL fan by my boyfriend and his brother. I've been looking around for news about them and I stumbled upon your blog. Thank you for running this blog! I know more about SCANDAL now because of you. You are indeed a great fan. I am currently letting the PV buffer, and I'll comment again after I've watched the video. Looking forward to more celebrations of this fandom with you. XD

    I'll be helping you with your thesis. I probably would've tried for UST too if my parents had let me, but they were afraid of the whole flood thing (which you posted about a couple of weeks ago, lol). Good luck on your thesis! Fight! XD

    Jun
    http://confectionerystorm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kei-san's from UST? Quite a lot of Filipinos here ne! I'm Filipino too. :>
      -RAYchan

      Delete
    2. Hello Jun! I'm glad my blog actually helped you a lot in SCANDAL fandom. XD

      Hope you'll enjoy lurking around in here..

      As for UST, well.. there's no need to be afraid of the flood, the school usually suspends classes at an early hour so no need to be worried about it at times of typhoon. In fact you should be happy coz they are suspending classes often when it's raining. LOL just kidding.

      Thank you for dropping by and helping me for my thesis. Nice blog by the way. Hope to see you around

      Delete
  4. I agree with you too. It's not that rock like shunkan sentimental and nanka buttobase but I still like it because it sounds good in my ears! haha! and maybe because I'm a Tomomi bias and I find her very... ahhh...!!! hard to explain.
    Many fans are against this pv because they look it like Kpop or idol group something and they think that SCANDAL are going to change their style from a band to idol group. What's with them to think that way? haha! anyway all I can say is I will support them as long as they are making music that is good to my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bad to have my eyes glued on tomo when it's haru's spotlight? Agree on rina being stiff! Lol! I thought I was the only one feeling awkward. Her drum solo was too hyperactive(?) I dunno why that part sets me off. I've downloaded the pv and I'd always skip that part and the bavkground dancers' legs lol. Haru's totally enjoying in here but I was fixated on tomo the most. She has blossomed into a very gorgeous girl! And to think she was my least favorite during their early days. Now I know why they say Tomo's most likely to be the center of attention in a mixer, she knows how to engage people! Mami's rocking as usual with her cool persona. I don't think she's pissed at all, cool people are often misunderstood ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment