October 14, 2020

I Like K-dramas Much Better Than...

I think there will be change of plans with regards to my way of learning Japanese language. I figured that there's not much of Jdorama that fits to my taste at all, so with regards to immersion by listening I'll just stick with J-music and anime. This is only my preference though, I do really think that Jdorama isn't for me and that I should just stick with Kdramas. 

This is actually a good choice because I'm gonna start learning Korean by next year January as I progress with my Japanese studies as well. I've seen a lot of polyglots who do the same and I want to experience learning two languages at a time too. By January, it'll be my 2nd year in learning Japanese language so I think that's already a good foundation that wouldn't confuse me if I ever learn another language. 

So my conclusion is that leaving the drama part for Korean learning and entertainment purposes is a good choice because I really am into it. They say that if you really like something, it would help you get motivated to earn the thing that you wanted.😍

As for my Japanese, I'll continue memorizing and writing Kanji repeatedly, practice output in my journal, as well as watching anime and listening to Japanese music. 


Ah! I haven't watched It's Okay Not To Be Okay yet by Kim So Hyun and Seo Ye Ji, but it looked really promising! I'll surely watch this if I have spare time, I definitely will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

“The Ordinary Jackpot” Unveils Lee Jun Hyuk’s Transformation Ahead of Premiere

TVING’s upcoming series “The Ordinary Jackpot” has released new character stills featuring Lee Jun Hyuk as Gong Eun Tae, an overworked tea...