Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

WOW! Fantastic Baby!!

Definitely one of the fantastic videos YG has ever created for BIGBANG! Dammit the first time I saw it, felt like my mind and heart would come out of my body!! GAAAAH! LOL!

I love GD's "woooo oooooooo" on the chorus part, I dont know it felt like so cute and so charismatic... *okay why did I just say that?* But, in my own opinion I think GD is the least appealing for me on this video when it comes to the physical appearance. Maybe, because his style and fashion is already expected.. Yeah it's very predictable.. yet I still love his "woooo-oooo" on the chorus and "eh?, huh? (whatever)" lol part somewhere in the 2nd verse after the chorus! :)) haha!

and seriously GD, I just wanted to cut that long orange hair of yours.. It just doesn't suit you, duh? go get a clean cut! LOL
I get it you're supposed to be an owl like appearance so I dont get why you have long hair.. was that supposed to be the wings? :))

Okay, you're much better here GD!

AND YEAH, the "huh?" part!!! EPIC!

Okay, let's go next with Taeyang baby.. I actually find him very cute when he danced in the chorus part while seating.. haha! 

you're such a cutie baby Taeyang, but still.. I like your body more than your face!! LOOOL!
BUT!! please can you remove all those tattoos? Seriously, they're getting on the way.. your body is already a masterpiece so adding those things makes it crap... so pleaasee remove remove!! :)))


And speaking of body, I think this person got the best body in BB... DAESUUUUNG!!! I just died staring at your body! the chest!! the abs!!!! aaakkkk *dies* LOL!
DAMMIT! Daesung why are you so HOT HOT HOT!!!!
Okay we need to make it a little closer Dae!! 
okay  CLOOOOSSEEEERRRR!!!!  *A*
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHKKKKKK!!!! 
OKAY! Stop it already, daesung.. I'm GOING insaaane!!!.. aaaahhhhhh *fan girl screaaaammm LEVEL 100000000* 
but if you really wanted my hug.. then WHY NOOOT!!! LOOOOL!

WHEW... Can I still go on? hahaha, anyways what? yeah we're NOT kids anymore, we need to see more of this in the FUTURE!!! HAHAHAH! I'm just a girl, I need to see such to give more energy.. :)))) WTF am I saying??? :))))

Let's go now with Seung ri, what can I say? Our maknae has fully grown up.. *hoping*  maybe he's fooling us.. = =
 yes, your HOT too seung ri my laabs! 
 Hey girl, take your hands off my treasure.. fuuuu!! 


And last but NOT the least.. just like the famous saying.. save the best for laaast... wohoooo
*heart* T.O.P!! *heart*
When this photo appear on the video.. and his voice suddenly came out.. GAHHHHH!!
I was totally speechless, I just can't say a word.. my mind is telling me that TOP is a masterpiece!!! THE WHOLE HIM!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh 
*saranghae TOP!!* 
^and with such a face? I think I dont need mascular bodies anymore.. daesung, taeyang Seungri and even 2pm.. I will abandon them all just to have TOP TOP TOP!!!! 
I dont care if you dont show skin,,, I dont care how high your level of being WHOLESOME is.. as much as you're like that ADORABLE TOP... I will marry you!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaa
 STOP STARING AT MMEEEEEE!!!! *A*
BOOM SHAKALAKA!!


*sighhh* No matter what clothes you are wearing, damn why do they ALLL fit with you? You look gorgeous, papalicious.. OMG!!! REAL FASHIONISTA GOD!!!! 

Stop with me exaggerating and getting all excited for once.. It's good to see the BIGBANG boys have fun.. how old are they? oh kids kids.. I'll never get tired of these amazing babies.. LOOL! with abs.. :))) and TOP's face!! aaaahhh I'm fuuullll!!!

Over all I would say the MV and the song itself is very catchy, and really likable.. Even though the costumes as well as the set got too over-decorated.. I still feel like bigbang made them perfectly fit. So yeah congratulations for the FANTASTIC success of this mv.
and again WELCOME BACK! BIGBANG!! WIN and RULE over the MUSIC SHOWS and MUSIC CHARTS!!!

Comments

  1. Is it just me or does T.O.P look sad almost in every photo?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment