Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Is Back In The Silver Screen with Pilot and Cross Dresses as a Woman

From being a star pilot Jo Jung Suk's character Han Jeong Woo in the upcoming film entitled "Pilot" became unemployed overnight. On the bright side, he successfully found a job after transforming/cross dressing into a woman and called as Han Jeong Mi. The said film is to be released this coming July 31st and will also star Lee Joo Myung, Han Sun Hwa and Shin Seung Ho.  Pilot film will also mark Jo Jung Suk's comeback to silver screen after 6 years when he did the blockbuster film Exit (2019).  Jo Jung Suk surely is versatile when it comes to acting but he sure did enjoy cross dressing roles this year as he returns to Hedwig musical this year and now this, Pilot.  Read more:   Cho Jung Suk to Return in a Musical as Hedwig for the 5th Time! Watch the trailer of Pilot movie, here:

ARASHI's Ninomiya Kazunari, Married?!

Come to think of it, I really am unlucky when it comes to fandom timing. I mean, if you know my history you'll understand. lol I am always late when it comes to fandom, it's like when I enter a certain fandom something huge or terrible is going to happen. Just like when I got hooked with Maeda Atsuko, it was when she's about to graduate. When I enter Jessica's fandom, she got kicked out of Girls Generation. And now this one with Arashi as the latest one, just when I recently declared that I'm loving Arashi the following days news about Nino getting married were all over the internet. lol Is this really my fate in fandom things? So tragic!

But nah! With Nino, I don't consider this as tragic. In fact if I were to consider that amount of years he spent as Arashi member/entertainer, which is 20 years, new fans like me shouldn't really complain about this. And considering his old age now, it's about time he marry some lucky girl!! Like damn, these boys deserves to have their own family as well and just be happy. Also, it's not like he's leaving the group either. Their hiatus scheduled 2020 is still far and thus that makes us still have enough time with Nino and the others. Hmm..I'm very much happy for him even though he's my 2nd bias in the group. But I still really admit that I was very late appreciating this boy group and if you haven't read my short story about it then you should read ARASHI is finally here!!!

Nino is just so cute! The way he sings, the way he dances. And he's very charismatic. Dang it! I have my eyes on him watching Turning Up M/V. Such a cutiepie, such a baby face! love him!

Here let me post a few more photos of him to prove that!




Uh~ Have I mentioned he's pretty hot too?! 😍😙

Comments