Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

[150411] Jessica's Birthday Party

Last night was Jessica's 27th birthday party with her fans, a week earlier to her actual day. The said party was organized mainly by her fans but Jessica also coordinated in giving gifts and packaging snacks as stated to some tweets. And it all went a success and I am grateful towards these fans giving Jessica a wonderful and precious memory to cherish her whole life.

Seriously! Jessica has the best fans and I can say that she's the most generous idol I've witnessed!! Yesterday was a massive tear-jerking moment in my entire fandom. It was like the most gracious point in my fandom wherein I've discovered my idol's genuine self. I know that I haven't been a long-time fan of Jessica, but considering that I've been moved like this by her, I have truly embraced this fandom. Jessica is way too nice! She's way beyond something that I'm expecting from a typical idol. What's there not to love about her?

(Credits: JessicaFanUnion)


From yesterday, it was unveiled that she took 700+ Polaroid pictures of herself, written captions on them and even packs foods all for the attendees of her party!!! Damn, just by looking how plenty that 700+ items made me already moved to tears! Can you even imagine how much time, effort and dedication were put to make that happen?! Omygod! I'm seriously embracing her now! According to some fan accounts there was no similar captions on the polaroid pics! Amaaazing.. w



Jessica has the best loyal fans out there! And I'm absolutely positive that it was all because she had shown them real affection. Based on the fancams that I've watched of Jessica during her SNSD days, I've seen how much she had treasure these people. There's a lot of times she had played with them, scold them, tease them like just good friends. It's interesting to see how she looked so approachable opposite of what some people labeling her snob and cold. A few fan accounts who had met her told everything nice about her too. I'm absolutely sure that the fans felt Jessica's appreciation over them just by looking how tough they are holding onto her till now, even when she's no longer a part of that huge girl group.


(Credits: JessicaFanUnion)

Jessica and her fans are lucky to have each other. Her fans are always there to support her. Following her in whatever she wanted to pursue. Making ways to meet her just like organizing this birthday party and more! On the other hand, fans are lucky to have Jessica because she's way too real, generous, caring, fun, warm and seriously inspiring!!

I've mentioned a few times on my twitter how I'm proud to have discovered this fandom even when I'm already late witnessing Jessica's peak career. She's just so precious that I'm actually willing to be her fan for the rest of my life. Seriously, it feels like there's nothing I don't know about her anymore. And that feeling makes me strive to become a good contributor into this fandom as well. Of course buying her stuff would be there, but I also wanted to contribute on some other ways for her. I'm trying out fanarts and I'm starting on instagram. Now thinking whether to launch a fanart site for her and her sister. It's gonna be time-consuming and I know I don't have all the time in the world to do this, but if it's for Jessica then I guess I can reconsider. And well, active-blogging as usual will definitely do.

Even though I have not witnessed the heart-melting moments at her party personally, I'm still overjoyed that it all became successful. Successful in a way that Jessica and her fans became closer, and successful in a way that Jessica became happy!

I can't express more how much I really want to thank everyone for making this enchanting party possible for her. These guys are soooo amazing!!! The best fans Jessica could ever ask for!!!


Here's a summary to what had happened yesterday! (Credits to the fan account: Archer)




or for other version (other fan acct)

And here's Krystal's precious letter for her sister. (omyfckinggod I cried lol)


Jessica continued acting to be tough, but Krystal revealed how heartbreaking it was witnessing everything that Jessica's going through everyday. If Krystal's feeling that way, just imagine how painful everything is for Jessica.

OH FCK THIS SHIT, I'M GONNA CRYYYYY AHHHH

But seriously, I'm so glad that Jessica has Krystal in her life. I could not imagine how Jessica will pass through her dark days without someone by her side. It's amazing! Jungsis is amazing! I will stan both of them because they are too precious and genuine!

Comments

  1. This planning team is creative, organized, reliable, and such a pleasure to work with. We have become such special friends and I am sad our planning is over because I have enjoyed event management with them so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are amazing! I'm proud to be part of this fandom. :) Even delighted to serve Jessica. *heart*

      Delete

Post a Comment