Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Is Back In The Silver Screen with Pilot and Cross Dresses as a Woman

From being a star pilot Jo Jung Suk's character Han Jeong Woo in the upcoming film entitled "Pilot" became unemployed overnight. On the bright side, he successfully found a job after transforming/cross dressing into a woman and called as Han Jeong Mi. The said film is to be released this coming July 31st and will also star Lee Joo Myung, Han Sun Hwa and Shin Seung Ho.  Pilot film will also mark Jo Jung Suk's comeback to silver screen after 6 years when he did the blockbuster film Exit (2019).  Jo Jung Suk surely is versatile when it comes to acting but he sure did enjoy cross dressing roles this year as he returns to Hedwig musical this year and now this, Pilot.  Read more:   Cho Jung Suk to Return in a Musical as Hedwig for the 5th Time! Watch the trailer of Pilot movie, here:

Lessons Learned!

I just realized that my blog is completely dominated by fanfics lately. I dunno if it's a good thing or not either. lol But still, it's all about fandom. So I guess it's fine whatever to post here that fits to my likings. Well this blog is for updating about fandom anyway. How I do things, fangirling.

Isn't it nice? Trying things like blogging, writing fanfics, making guitar covers (which is already outnumbered) and drawing at the same? Who could have thought I can spare time just doing all of this, all for the love of entertainment.

This entry is just an update. Just random blabbing or sort of.

Right now I'm gonna share something that changed my perspective towards fandom. Of course some of us, including me, became one of those people who became overly attached with their idols. Maeda Atsuko, to me specifically.

To be honest growing too attached with admiring an idol or any celebrity never came to my thoughts. I started just admiring them in a way that 'hey I like this group and this idol' and starts searching more about them. Could it be works or even personal life.

To be honest I don't really like the idea that people starts saying, 'leave their private lives' since it's not our business any longer. So I have ignored such statements and just have fun with searching more about them, and having too many researches out there made me have the urge to even take out a blog here.


The more I research about them the more I find myself more endeared to them. Which is probably the back story why I grew so attached with admiring Atsuko Maeda. I first started blogging with SCANDAL and Bae Suzy and some others I don't remember. I came to like blogging more because the stories and entertainment behind these celebrities we're so fond of are so interesting. I think there is nothing wrong with it though. Since you're interested to someone you like, you have this urge to know more about them. It's also became a norm since you've started a blog to which you're obliged to update from time to time. It's normal I guess. The way you take things about them is what makes a difference.

Lessons that I've learned lately would perhaps about understanding that I'm just one of the thousands of people that is just a mere fan. To which my idol would never knew my specific existence but only acknowledging me as just part of a label of a fan.

Second, would probably understanding that researching more about their personal lives is a choice. And getting happy, mad or hurt about it, is your own responsibility and personal take to the situation.

Third, fans are too opinionated as well as have different perspectives on how they fangirl/fanboy. Some are just overly attached thinking that they are some sort of a manager that's so protective over their idols. They can't even take a joke thrown at their personal favorites. Some of them think too high of themselves just because they knew their idol's native language. Some are just happy go lucky, willing to make fun of everything to which I prefer the most. And a few more labels. lol

So, to conclude all these shits I'm saying. Know your position in your fandom. Learn to accept things to your idol and never get too attached. Your actions in fangirling/fanboying is a choice, so learn to be responsible. And last, learn to respect the opinion of others/fans. If you're against his/her thoughts, learn to shut the fuck up! If she or he gets on your nerves, just fucking ignore because they are too much of a retard. Understand that they are just fcking close-minded shitty assholes. They need help and attention. Fuckers!

Comments

  1. Can't agree more with this post, Kei-chan. All you said above are 100% correct. I did, do and will experience all of these again and again. But I don't regret all of this. I don't regret to know and love our ATMN (even sometimes it's so hurt to bear with).

    To be a fan is just not for our oshimen to notice us, it's just a way to express our love for them. And so many types of fans that I admire/dislike but I understand that despite all the differences of how to express it, it's all from the love for someone who you idolize. I would love to know how/what someone likes about my oshimen/OTP. But you need to know where the limit is.

    "Never get too attached" is easy to say than do. When you know about them, you want to know more. And when you know more, you can't let yourself be out of it easily. It will be your habit to search/read all of their news.

    Just so you know that if you like some idols, be prepared to go through all the emotions, it will be like a roller-coaster: From happy to sad, from hate to love,...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment