Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Maeda Atsuko's 1st One-Man Live at Zepp Tokyo

April 3, 2014- Maeda Atsuko finally set her 1st Seventh Chord 2-hr concert. After her two years from announcing her graduation to the popular idol group AKB48, she again stood in a stage where several fans were waiting for her.

Truly, we fans are very selfish to even feel how lonely it has been without seeing Maeda Atsuko regularly on screen, handshakes, lives and etc. We can already sense the difficulty of hearing something about her ever since she graduated from the group. It was all different.

Sometimes this kind of situation, wherein we felt like we've already lost our idol due to her gradual appearance to our sight, becomes the reason why fans leave their fandom. It perhaps really affects us, but how much more to Maeda herself?


"An idol you can always meet" seemed to be not appropriate any longer to her schedule. A way wherein she was used to for 7 years, was not anymore a part of her job. How lonelier could that ever be for her? Perhaps the after-effect of her division from the idol group was slowly taking effect on her life. That's how I see what's happening right now. The solitude she's been into, the deprivation of projects wherein she gets to meet her fans.

Probably by realizing it, she had broke down while singing her ballad Migikata which is on the 5th song of the concert's set list. Read to get the full detail Maeda Atsuko’s first solo live “I will be crying today”

"Being on my own (solo) means that it gets harder to meet everyone, it has been lonely. So I’m glad I get to meet everyone today".

 ~criesssss~~~

Even if I was not present to her concert that day, I'll probably feel how sad she had been. Now I really do feel guilty saying I'm getting tired of her now since I don't have much time about fandom and when I do have time, it seems like she's nowhere to be found. No news, no anything and it's really saddening. Frustrations coming through and bammm... forgets about her. But don't get me wrong!! I don't hate her! In fact it feels like my love for Maeda becomes stronger as finally all the misunderstandings (one-sided love for this fandom) were resolved by breaking her walls and show us again her feelings and truthfulness. She also misses her fans.. *sniff  ~~ Oh I love you so much~ Too bad I can't see her... Augh... OTL

And one thing I really respect about Maeda's fans is that they are so welcoming and supportive towards her. While Atsuko ruined her very song Migikita due to emotional breakdown, fans started singing with her and shouted her name to cover up Atsuko's messy performance. Seriously as I was listening to this audio, I can't help but feel grateful and touched towards these fans' support... what more could Atsuko feel??? Like seriously.. what more??? Just awesoooomeeeee!!!

I am so proud of you guys! *snifffffff'


Audio: (Migikata Performance)




Oh I love you so much Atsuko! I won't dare saying I'm getting tired of this fandom that involves you anymore. 

SETLIST
M1 Hitorijime
M2 Time Machine Nante Iranai
 

MC1  

M3 Kaze no Accordion
M4 I’m free
M5 Migikata
M6 Kimi wa Boku da
 

MC2  

M7 Flower
M8 Hōdzue to Kafe Makiāto
M9 Natsukashii Hajimete
M10 Contact Lens
M11 Toomawari
 

MC3  

M12 Tsumetai Honoo
M13 Zuburokka to Half Moon
M14 Kowareta Signal
M15 Seventh Chord
   
En1 Dandelion Itsu Saita?
En2 Kono Mune no Melody
En3 Yasashii Kimochi


More Photos:

 I really love when I see her cry.. www But I don't want her sad though... oh how could that be? 


Lovely!


KAWAII!!!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the news
    Love her & still my favourite ♥
    support her till forever ^^
    Acchan :'( ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ! Just dropping by to say I regularly read and re-read your atsumina fics. I wasn't in the akb fandom by the time you were and I'm fairly new, so I just wanted to say even years later that I really appreciate your fics ! They're worth the read and I'm not tired to read them every once in a while, that's how much I love them ahaha. I hope you won't delete them (never !) and that you'll post parts/fics you didn't post before or sent via pm (if I got that right) even if you kind of left the fandom.
    Thank you again for your work ! (and yes there's still delulu shippers in 2021…I guess that proves how great atsumina is as friends/lovers in ff and as individuals).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. It's been a while since I've seen an active comment for my Atsuko/AKB fandom. I didn't expect my fanfic to be that story you'd want to re-read either. Glad I found your comment.

      Thank you for appreciating my fanfictions. I actually still have them in this blog, really. Not fully deleted but just reverted to draft. On other sites like JPHIP, that's where I've deleted most of them if not all. I'm thinking twice if I should re-publish it since my website now clearly focuses on other stuff. But yeah.. I will think about it again since I've seen your comment and thank you for visiting the blog. I still love Atsuko by the way! The original AKB will still have a special place in my heart forever. <3



      Oh! Just curious, when and how did you found out about my fanfictions if we weren't on the same era shipping Atsumina?

      Delete
    2. So your fanfics are all on your blog ? I kind of hoped there were some I didn't already read and you had deleted them since haha.
      Since I kind of went through all atsumina jphip fics I figured that out but didn't understand why you would delete them there and not on your blog, so I figured they weren't all the same (?), I got confused lol.
      And yes you should re-publish them !! I'm sure there's other atsumina shippers over there that would love it. I know some too, fairly new like me. I'm really glad you still support Atsuko bc she's my oshi too ! For now I didn't give up on following her whereabouts and am fully determinated to keep on stanning even with lack of content/translation. It's my fault for being late lol. Btw this is kind of funny bc I was stanning kpop before AKB and I saw you've done the exact contrary haha
      Actually, I know AKB since 2012 but got into them around 2017 only, and I immediately searched for fanfics hehe and I found yours simply by google ☺︎

      Delete

Post a Comment