Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Is Back In The Silver Screen with Pilot and Cross Dresses as a Woman

From being a star pilot Jo Jung Suk's character Han Jeong Woo in the upcoming film entitled "Pilot" became unemployed overnight. On the bright side, he successfully found a job after transforming/cross dressing into a woman and called as Han Jeong Mi. The said film is to be released this coming July 31st and will also star Lee Joo Myung, Han Sun Hwa and Shin Seung Ho.  Pilot film will also mark Jo Jung Suk's comeback to silver screen after 6 years when he did the blockbuster film Exit (2019).  Jo Jung Suk surely is versatile when it comes to acting but he sure did enjoy cross dressing roles this year as he returns to Hedwig musical this year and now this, Pilot.  Read more:   Cho Jung Suk to Return in a Musical as Hedwig for the 5th Time! Watch the trailer of Pilot movie, here:

Kei's New Chapter!

Hi guys =) How are you all doin'? As for me it's now my 5th day resting after passing my thesis. Everything seemed okay at that day but no it wasn't. I won't elaborate more on what had happened to be exact as I don't want to remember it any longer. Just right now the most important thing is that, I passed the thesis and now is the start of a new chapter. Yay.

Not yet a graduate but I will go in there anyways, just a few more weeks. So now I am officially looking for a job, yes just now. lol I dunno, I think I'm already capable of doing so as I have a lot of vacant time now. Well there are still subjects to be finished but I think I can handle both. Work and studies. Besides my subjects don't take much time in a week. So I think I can do both.

Rushing things? Not really, but hey how am I supposed to say this. Well I need to provide for something already. Well it's really serious and I'm really obliged to do so. You know, my fandom family is really getting big. And my Atsuko is getting quite a lot of solo projects too, which is I need to keep up with, seriously. Also Atsu and I had promised that we'll see each other very soon in Japan. I've also promised SCANDAL about it and they are so looking forward to our first meeting. See? I'm so pressured with these people. lol
She's practicing now her technique in punishing me if I don't hurry and meet her. XD
But seriously for the sake of my fandom (okay is that really serious? XD) , and for the sake of providing these artists some money in exchanged to their albums, dvds, magazines or what so ever.. looking for a job is the best solution. Geez, I never thought it would be so difficult to provide. lolololol. Yes, I am now gonna raise a family. A family of CD's, Dvd's of my favorite artists. And don't forget my first family, collecting anime figures. I haven't added anything yet on them for a long time already. Augh. So many things to be responsible of. Oh man!

Ah! I'm so excited to earn some money, blogging isn't giving that much you know. It's just for fun anyways, so this time I have to use those 5 years that I've spent studying my course in a work. Bring it on baby, I know it won't be easy but for the sake of Atsuko, SCANDAL, anime and more, I will do my best! Yooosh! Ganbare

Speaking of a new chapter, I've updated my AtsuMina fanfic entitled CONTRACT. Check it out ;) CONTRACT Chapter 13

Comments