Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

My 20th "HBD" celebration!

Today is my birthday and because of it, I announced this day to be holiday. Yes.. My own holiday. hahaha!
Did not go to school today, spend less time with thesis, updated my fan fic and this now.. ohoho.

Everyday is special day for me, so my birthday is just normal. Hmm.. Spent quality time with my family, eat foods and stuff. Normal.. Spent quality time with my Acchan, oh didn't you know? She was the first one to greet me.. and Haruna's standing by right now and waiting for the last minute of this day to greet me.. Ohohoho First and last greetings? OMG amazing [heart] but of course I'm just under delusion.

^See it's a proof they came.. yes, I've requested them to use their old uniforms..

SCANDAL came with foods in their hands..

When Scandal arrived at my house, Mami was totally exhausted so I gave her something to drink..

Then Tomomi took out the cake, she said it was for me for my birthday.. but she put her name on top. She said I can eat the bottom part of the cake and she can eat the top with icing. = ="

But since she was too cute, I just have to pass this..

All foods looked amazing but when Acchan arrived, she ate them all and nothing left on me.. T.T

I was amazed by how amazing she can eat, so I took a picture of them.. But Acchan got mad at me when I let her see my captures, she said she was like a monster eating... but I said  it's kawaii.. yet she was pouting like a kid...

So,,, I took few more pics, this time she changed clothes.. [yes everything is fast on this celebration XD]

I forgot to invite Takamina so she sent me a picture of herself showing her upset face..

The after a few hours,, My boys came in... 


I dragged all the girls out and locked myself in with the newly arrived boys.. which are all my husband.. and there ... we did it.. HAHAHAHA WTF??

I'll let your imagination go wild...

~~~~~~

Okay shit, I looked like I lost my sanity already. So let's stop this now..
wahahaha
That's it.. welcome me to adulthood.. Thank you my teens!!!

AKB48 GREETINGS~~~

Comments

  1. You are 20 years old and a mgister student? You must be genius. Hehe. Btw, happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment