Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Is Back In The Silver Screen with Pilot and Cross Dresses as a Woman

From being a star pilot Jo Jung Suk's character Han Jeong Woo in the upcoming film entitled "Pilot" became unemployed overnight. On the bright side, he successfully found a job after transforming/cross dressing into a woman and called as Han Jeong Mi. The said film is to be released this coming July 31st and will also star Lee Joo Myung, Han Sun Hwa and Shin Seung Ho.  Pilot film will also mark Jo Jung Suk's comeback to silver screen after 6 years when he did the blockbuster film Exit (2019).  Jo Jung Suk surely is versatile when it comes to acting but he sure did enjoy cross dressing roles this year as he returns to Hedwig musical this year and now this, Pilot.  Read more:   Cho Jung Suk to Return in a Musical as Hedwig for the 5th Time! Watch the trailer of Pilot movie, here:

Daigo Naito aka Daigo Stardust

Warning! This blog entry contains massive delusions.. so be careful.. I have warned you! lol

Okay alright, I must calm myself first before anything else.. *ehem*


KYAAAAAAA!!!!! I think I found myself another man! Finally, after how many flings I got myself into... here I met my NEW husband! hahaha! 

Takamina actually was our bridge in meeting each other, you know Shin Domoto Kyoudai program. When Acchan was the guest in their September 9 episode. [Ahhh I can still remember the date, because it is when I have witnessed how TRUE AtsuMina is. And of course, the first time I saw Daigo Naito aka Daigo Stardust]. Set aside AtsuMina for a while, Daigo needs my attention! [lol]
 Oh gosh, So hot! *fan girl screaaaaaaaam!!!* 

Maybe some of you are thinking that he's old now, yeah right! He's already on his 30s but I dont care.. this is true love guys! Age doesn't matter!! hahahaha! [gives me a great laugh, but yeah I think I'm in love] lol

When I found out that he's already 34, I was actually shocked. Because his face is so young and when I'm watching him at SDK, he's so adorable as he acts like a young one. His laugh so dorky, hahaha! but geez augh! love love! Though it's kinda hard to get in a relationship with him as he have 3 rules, [he said this to acchan, acting as his strict boyfriend]

1: Make up artist or beautician [whatever] should only be a girl. - oh I can handle this,, easy.. I don't need any make up artists since I'm too beautiful already. HAHAHAHA!!! 
2: He's the only guy on my phone book - I don't mind, I'll just get another phone and let my other husband's numbers saved. Yes of course the other phone would only have his number. SOLO! muahaha!
3. 3pm is my curfew.. - WTF!!???!!! nevermind, I'll get another husband. hahaha kidding, okay wait I'm serious! 3pm??!! lol [Even Acchan and the other casts of the show laughed at this.. so ridiculous! =))] 

Ahh I don't know when our relationship would end because it never started. HAHAHA! Okay no! Wait, I'm going to bring him home. And that's it.. we'll get married soon after.. =)) 

So handsome! You're now mine and you can't do anything about it! hahaha! Such a one sided love. orz

Oh btw, I'm also eyeing Koichi Domoto! [heart heart heart] OMG! I'm cheating already.. nooooo!!! 

Comments

  1. U thieving cat! I was first lol! i just noticed that male japanese rockers almost never get hitched especially the good looking ones. Growing old without continuing their line of handsome genes. Such a shame...guess they were waiting for me after all! Well just give me a sec while I go pack and book my flight to Japan! Anyway, I really enjoyreading your blog and your fangirling. Girl, you can have Daigo but atsushi sakurai, ryutaro arimura, ryuta yamamura and toru yamashita are reserved for me mwahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment