Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

CLUB SCANDAL calendars + announcement

Okay, you know what? I can't sleep! Oh shit it's already 4am.. and I still have classes later in which I'm still thinking whether to attend or not. Call me lazy but ugh! I want some sleep!!

Since I don't wanna stress up myself with thesis at this time, [heck! I've been in a relationship with my thesis ever since this semester began.. I want some space, but I'll be back at you later of coz.. love you!!! lol] I'll be making this blog entry. It's been a while since I last updated about SCANDAL.

Actually, this isn't a news update or what. Just some random shits [pics] I found somewhere loitering around this planet. So I'll just share.. spread thy blog entry for everyone's enlightenment. \o/

Okay I'm talking unbelievable craps now, you must be thinking I'm crazy.. OTL ...

 but yeah.. a bit!

So here are some photos from CLUB SCANDAL.. enjooooy

JUNE '12

 JULY '12
AUGUST '12
SEPTEMBER '12

Yeah I know, why in the world did I posted those calendars, considering it's already mid september.. lol.. Well there are people who grow up the opposite maybe you guys will still meet up with those dates.. lololol 

Just get the pic, shut your mouth and leave. But if you appreciate my share *sniff sniff* I love you.. 
mehehehe

MOAR Randmoness

And that's it!

Oh by the way.. here's the announcement, I won't be updating any pages of mine for a while (UNLESS I MADE A BLOG ENTRY to be plugged.. like this).. you know what they are [stop being clueless!] SCANDAL MAGIC + Keismagic + other effin pages.. or maybe even my own FB accounts.. [Keion Yurimimo I and II] lol! I'll take this as a challenge for myself... I'll experiment whether I can still live without FB.. But of course I'm still going to update my blog.. yes.. this.. and that.. and what ever blog that is..
Though it'll be once in a blue moon update maybe.. [just kidding, ?]
But then again [why lots of buts? okay I'll use ass.. WTF?] If ever you miss me.. [auhhhhhh, I'll miss you too..huhu] and my crazy self.. you know where to find me! ;) ----> https://twitter.com/Keisthename

ciao~~~~ 
Me wanna sleep!! OTL 

Comments