Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

A New Feeling towards Takamina

Last night, was Janken Taikai and know what? We got no classes, though it was announced late and I'm already at school. Such a great professor isn't it? You guys have to meet some likes of her one day in your life.. then KILL! KILL! lol

Good thing I got back home fast and streamed the event. muahaha, honestly I'm not really looking forward to this. Since no more Atchan, means no more essence in watching AKB.. But know what? I was wrong. In fact there is more to AKB48 than before. *sniff* It made me realize and appreciate other members' existence. You know that feeling? before, it's always Atchan.. Atchan.. Atchan.. but now I can concentrate on both her (which is now a soloist) and the OTHER members of AKB. Ahh great great. 

To be honest, if there is Atchan before.. automatically I know there is Takamina. I love her from the very beginning but not as much as TODAY! Augh. Actually it started last night.. at the Janken Taikai where she was found with her yankee outfit/cosplay. Ahhhhh.. "I'm gonna die already" my words till the end of the evening [yes, not just by the end of the event XD]... it's like you're melting with superb amount of awesomeness coming out from Takamina.. ugh ugh! Me wants youuuu!!!! [heart heart]


But as what I've said in my tumblr and twitter account.. I must hold myself with this enormous love I'm having for Takamina, because I might break Atchan's heart.. I might bring Takamina home with me.. [lol] So no! no! I don't want to see Atchan crying.. pwahahaha /delusional
Ahh.. Takamina, no one can't deny how you've transformed handsomely beautifully lately. I know your beautiful but geez these days your charms are TOO MUCH for me and everyone to handle. Ahh love love. Takamina please marry..me Atchan... 

This is it, I announce Taka is now my oshi in AKB48.. then my Atchan will become my ichiban [heart heart]

Comments

  1. Keep updating everything about takamina pleaseeee... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol loved reading this! TAKAMINA IS BEYOND AWESOME :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what you and Acchan can share Takamina

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will be stalking your blog from now on then, yoroshku!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment