Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Was Exempted from Military Service Because of Family Circumstances

I was searching more about actor Jo Jung Suk last night since I miss Captivating the King and found out that he's one of those artists who didn't enlist in the military as what other South Korean men were required to do. Of course, enlisting in the military also has eligibility requirements and the most obvious one is that one should be healthy. But this is not what Jo Jung Suk failed to deliver though, he was exempted because he's the only one provider for his mother after his father died in year 2000. He quit school just before he graduated and did musicals to earn money.   Our man, Jo Jung Suk, is a very respectable man for that matter. Taking responsibility of his only parent and continue on surviving on a daily basis with his hard earned money. His experience in musicals at a young age also piled up to hone him as one of the greatest actors in our day today. 

Stranded!!!

Is it obvious that I'm quite bored? LOL! Honestly I still don't have sleep since yesterday. haha! Well sleep is for the weak! Nah I'm just a big troll. Anyways, Let's start this fun :3 Why don't you guys join me with this topic too. Come on, just comment in after reading this ;)

IF I WAS STRANDED ON AN ISLAND, and was able to pick 3 people (celebrities only!! Dont ask why dammit!!LOL) to entertain, care and protect me then I'll pick Tomomi Ogawa, Suzy, and U-Know Yunho respectively. Yup! I'm combining Kpop and Jpop! Nah they don't need translations of words they just don't need to talk to one another. HAHAHAH! Oh me? If this event really happened I'll make sure that I've already learned japanese and korean languages :D LOL!  hohoho! 

Oh this is only a fan girl's perspective, of course if you are a boy, you can pick 3 girls as you like because you can protect them.. riiiiight?? ohohoho ;) But of course if you want a buddy then why not.

Why did I pick TOMOMI OGAWA to entertain me..
*cough* Obviously, Tomomi would really became a great entertainer. She's fun to be with and can totally make the atmosphere really enjoyable on a boring Island. Since Tomomi is very childish, we will just play all day long while the other 2 make the chores HAHAHA!
Why did I pick  Suzy to take care of me..
Well Suzy is my little sister (oh! there goes my hallucinations again XD), and because of that she can obey all orders i'll command her to do. HAHAHA What a big sister, I'm the female boss :)) Also Suzy really is mature enough to take good care of herself therefore I concluded that she can take care of others well too :) ohohohoho! I guess she can handle cooking and other stuffs too. XD 


Why did I pick Yunho to protect me..
Well I was about to pick Taecyeon here, but since Suzy and him are quite close to one another, there might have something else to happen which is against my plans. LOL! So to be careful I need someone who's strong and has huge body that can protect me as well as Suzy and Tomomi with me. With Yunho I can rest assure that there's nothing going to happen between him and Suzy since I think they are not close or maybe they haven't talk to one another yet. hihihihi! Aside from protecting us, I guess he can also handle where to get our foods. With his age today I bet he can do all of these :)). If not, I'll be sure to punish him.. with a whip of LOVE.. HAHAHAHA! WTF!! 
OH MYGHAD!!! WHAT A HOTTIE.. UGH. Hopefully I won't get wild on the island.. Oh please don't seduce me Yunho.. we have companions with us. TROLOLOL!!

Sorry dear TOP! I bet you can't protect us with your small thin body.. besides we're going on an island.. No you can't strip in front of us.. You're too shy to do that,, and I bet we'll end up protecting you from getting stripped or wet by the sea water. XD LOL! You'll get cold too.. *sigh* 
Aw I really am sorry TOP. It's for your own good! :)))))

So then, How about you guys? Who are you going to pick if you'll get a chance to pick 3 celebrities before getting stuck on an island? 
NOTE! only 4 of you are involved.. Your 3 persons and the 4th one will be you.. whew Hopefully no stupid answers on this.. XD 
This might be fun! ;)

Comments

  1. i choose tomo, tomomi, tomomi ogawa...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment