Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Is Back In The Silver Screen with Pilot and Cross Dresses as a Woman

From being a star pilot Jo Jung Suk's character Han Jeong Woo in the upcoming film entitled "Pilot" became unemployed overnight. On the bright side, he successfully found a job after transforming/cross dressing into a woman and called as Han Jeong Mi. The said film is to be released this coming July 31st and will also star Lee Joo Myung, Han Sun Hwa and Shin Seung Ho.  Pilot film will also mark Jo Jung Suk's comeback to silver screen after 6 years when he did the blockbuster film Exit (2019).  Jo Jung Suk surely is versatile when it comes to acting but he sure did enjoy cross dressing roles this year as he returns to Hedwig musical this year and now this, Pilot.  Read more:   Cho Jung Suk to Return in a Musical as Hedwig for the 5th Time! Watch the trailer of Pilot movie, here:

[SCANDAL VIDEO PREVIEW] Young and Happy SCANDAL!

Of course all of you, I think, saw my post on Scandal Magic right? About me sharing ALL the videos I've collected from the very start of their career right? Well I was really serious by that time, I'm really anticipating the "hundreds of like" on that status which I have mentioned. XD But yeah we did not get enough likes for that up until today.. So I decided not to share the videos but I'll still give screen caps on ALL OF THEM. But I know it would really take me A LOT of time to share them all since they really are TOO MANY. Hahaha! XD Yup, I'm going to share all of them one by one every blog entry I will make. :)

Let's not talk about how many gigabytes they have all taken on my external HDD. Almost all vids are in HQ, and well few Rare ones that are now hard to find , some of them are in LQ. But I still consider them as treasures since they are amazing ones. *heart*

I entitled this blog entry as "Young and Happy SCANDAL!" since this video was from year 2008. (that's hint, you go guys and find it if you have your own scandal video collection.. you can upload it as well. that'll be better XD).
So basically I don't know what they are talking about HAHAHAH! because it would really take me a lot of time if I force myself to understand every word they are saying.. but I really enjoyed myself watching it. Since Tomomi and Rina on that video were splendidly funny! Tahaha! But of course Mami and my Haruna displayed their cute and beautiful faces as well. Oh gawd, they are all so KAWAII!!!! *kyaaaaaaaaa!



Those strange faces of SCANDAL :)))
Well that's how she really explains everything. With different emotions filled on her face. hahaha! I say that's a compliment!

I actually really don't get what are those she is talking about. She's talking about that on the picture, but I don't know what's that. = =, anyways haha still she's funny, it looked like she's angry and keep on pointing on it. Tahaha!
My haruna on this video really looked like a hamster. Tahaha! She's definitely cute on this one and she really is laughing greatly. :))

and last but not the least, Rina. With the photos I captured I think she looked drunk! Hahahah!
RINA: Come on over here. :)))
RINA: Who told you I'm drunk? No one can tell that. 
HAHAHAH!

NOTE: These photos are captured by the mighty power of screenshot Trololol. Please do give credits if you'll use them. But if you have the video itself you might capture some shots there your own.. If it's hard for you to give credits. 

That's it! ;) One video done.. MORE videos to go! DANG! = =
This would really take me forever Hahaha! 

Also, I still am gonna upload the video if you guys are going to request for it. Say it on the comment box! If you really can't find it anywhere, then I guess I have no choice? But will only do such if there are enough requests. Don't ever expect me to upload the vid just because there are 1-5 requests by people. Haha! 

Comments

  1. what.. i dont even.. wait i dun, this is rare! FUUUUUU Rina looks drunk indeed haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see , Old SCANDAL again. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah.. please share the vids. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the share, Can u share the videos too??? PLEASE!!! :|

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!! Sorry!!! I know i cant represent alot of people to request for this videos. But... can u share?? PLEASE?? :X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!!! I have became Scandal Fan not long. And i really wish to collect the videos. Hope u can share. Pretty PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry it took me a while to upload this, but I guess it's better late than never! :))
      Here: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=393258197384353&saved

      Delete
  7. Mami, sure has changed alot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tomomi san is talking about onigiri in that picture and.....
    wtf,haruna and rina looks so lost..... haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment